Brookside Animal Clinic

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since March 2004

Not Rated| 11 Reviews

Our staff of 6 individuals include Dr. S. L. Smith (Veterinarian/Owner), Dr. Teri L. Schenkelberg (Veterinarian), Sheldeen Perkins (Office Manager), Cassie Hoskins (Veterinary Technician), Danielle Cross (Assistant), Cathy Harmon (CVT & Professional Groomer). We accept cash, checks, MC, Visa, Amex, Discover Card along with Care Credit payments....

10/08/2016

The vet was so kind and caring. He took a good amount of time with us. My dogs are normally wound up but we're perfectly calm & well behaved around the vet; he has a way with animals. Highly recommend Brookside Animal Clinic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially I took my two dogs there for grooming. The groomer was so good with the dogs & did an excellent job; they looked great. I was impressed with the other staff that I decided to take the dogs back for their annual exam & shots.

12/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got my cat bathed and groomed. She has to be sedated and I cannot say enough good things about how well they care for Jessie's health and grooming needs

CATEGORY pet grooming, pet insurance

04/05/2012

I have been going to them for 20 years.  There are 2 different vets there, both are wonderful.  I can always call them.  They are very responsive and will call you back.  If you want to bring an animal in, they immediately get back to you.  I am really, really busy and I can’t be reached all the time.  I can always get in if I have an animal in there.  They will setup a telephone call with the vet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My veterinarians are at Brookside Animal Clinic.  I went in for a cancer surgery on an elderly dog.

10/16/2011

I took my beagle to Brookside Animal Clinic and had many things done. I had his teeth cleaned, had him neutered, had blood work done, a small growth removed from his face, and his nails trimmed. The procedure went very well and his incision healed very well! However, he got an ear infection the following week and I took him back to Brookside Animal Clinic to be checked out. They gave me ear drops ...

CATEGORY veterinarian, pet grooming

04/21/2011

The whole group that works there is very good. I have been going to them for years. They relationship with each animal is good. They always take exceptional care of you pets. They take special care and provide personal touch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my pet to Dr. Smith in Brookside Animal Clinic.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Diagnostic Medical, Surgical and Dental services. Cold Laser Therapy, Professional Grooming, Boarding (including Day Care). House Calls and Home Euthanasia services are available . Emergency after hours care by referral to Critical Care Facility.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available