BJ's Concrete Construction

A21 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2011

5610 Northern Ave

Kansas City, MO 64133

BJ's Concrete offers free estimates. We sit down with the client and go over the proposal and when the client is in agreement of the proposal, we start our services....

Concrete Pouring and Repair (19)Concrete Driveways (8)Pavers and Hardscaping (1)

07/12/2018

Quality workmanship, friendly crew, good clean-up afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had garage floor and part of drive way replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

C

10/30/2017

The concrete that was replaced looks great. Bill is a very nice person and is willing to do a great job. They only cleaned up partially after the job. The house was damaged during the destruction of the old concrete. The repair done to the house was subpar, and now I will have to hire someone to do it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial driveway replacement

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

07/26/2017

I saw more work in those two days than I had seen from the former contractor in two weeks. BJ did what they said they would do in a very timely fashion. I am pleased with BJ's and would hire again because fo their dependability and how they get the work done. We were in a dilemma and they helped get us out of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BJ's worked on my driveway because a contractor left prior to finishing the job. Half of my driveway had been poured and the other half torn out. when this happened. BJ's worked us in and took care of us quickly, the same day and finished up the job by the next day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

05/29/2017

The completed job was acceptable. It took him longer to do the job then he estimated due to problems with his equipment. I would use Bill again. He bid the job one day and started the job the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cut a 3 foot wide strip out of my concrete garage floor and repaired it.

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

06/19/2015

Everyone else I called was afraid of the job, because it required some real thinking on how to get it done. Bill was the only guy who wasn't wanted to try to help me. He told me he could promise any results, but he would give it his best shot. His best shot was plenty good enough. He got it done very nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old chain link fence post embedded in ground concrete, as well as the stump of a large tree that had grown around all of it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2015

05/04/2015

The crew arrived promptly and were friendly and hard working.  They did a fine job on the sidewalks (they ran into a mighty length of tree root)  and removed the (surprisingly thick) concrete paths in the backyard, which required pick and shovel labor as there was no way to get machinery into the yard. The only negative is that their equipment left noticeable oil  residue on the street.  This will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced most of our sidewalk and removed three old concrete paths in the backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2015

01/23/2015

They were on time and punctual. They had a very friendly staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company helped replace some of broken driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2014

07/29/2014

They were quick. My overall experience was good. But, I did not go with them and hired somebody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a quote a year back.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2014

06/23/2014

Bill and his team are fantastic. Bill keeps the property owner up to date on everything. The weather has been so rainy recently and Bill was committed to getting the project done within a week of our estimate. The amazing part is the fact that Bill came out on Saturday (his birthday) to finish the project. Bill was prompt in giving us our estimate and did the work for a very fair price. Bill and h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill and his team pounded out the crumbling steps and asphalt slab on the front porch. They then replaced the steps and slab with new cement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2014

12/29/2013

Bill made an appointment to give me a bid, and showed up exactly on time. He was knowledgeable, courteous and highly professional. He was given the unenviable task of finishing some work started by another contractor and abandoned. He completed every part of the job exactly as promised, if not better than promised. He really rescued the whole project. I will never call another concrete man as long...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out of existing front steps. Pour new fronts steps, new sidewalk and new steps to sidewalk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2013

Driveways, sidewalks, patios, floor steps and retaining walls.

Not Applicable