ACE Handyman Services of Kansas City

A 245 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since November 2007

8034 N Oak Trfy

Kansas City, MO 64118

Welcome to ACE Handyman Services of Kansas City, Missouri. Our staff of dedicated professionals appreciate you visiting us! ACE Handyman Services can handle all of your small to mid-sized Home repair and remodeling needs, from a little fix it to a major remodel. Our skilled craftsmen offer the full range of residential and commercial remodeling and repair services to customers throughout Kansas City and surrounding areas from North of the River, Parkville and Platte County, to Liberty, and all of Clay County, reaching South to Belton and Raymore and to the East in Blue Springs, Lees Summit and all of Jackson County. We can do it all. Our professional handyman services range from simple home repairs to major remodels and renovations of all types: plumbing fixtures, bathroom repair, electrical and light fixtures, drywall installation and repair, tile, and carpentry such as wood rot repair. Bathroom remodels, basement remodels & kitchen remodels. One call does it all! ...

handyman (208)plumbers (41)electrician (38)home remodeling (33)door installation (22)woodworking (22)home remodeling (14)lighting (13)drywall (13)tile installation (11)general contractors (11)ceiling fan installation (10)

02/25/2021

Scheduling was easy, and there was no long wait for service. Our technician (Mario) arrived promptly, was very professional and courteous, and completed the entire job within an hour. We will definitely use this provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called Ace Handyman Services to replace hard-to-reach light bulbs throughout our two-level house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

Thank you, It was our pleasure, glad to be your home solution provider.

02/03/2021

Kevin was very professional and courteous. He wasn’t absolutely sure on how to fix the bed but seemed to do a good job. He did suggest that I be careful with the headboard and careful when moving the bed. The shower door needed parts that he had to go to a certain place to get them. He explained that it may take awhile because it wasn’t close to me, of course I was charged for the time plus the pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bed headboard re-attached and shower door put back on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

Thanks for your input [Member Name Removed]. The nature of yours and so many other repairs come in many types, brands and models making our work challenging. Very difficult having the exact solution and we do are best to repair at the customers request rather than replace if the economics are there.

12/02/2020

Steve did a great job with my basement door threshold repairs, and replacing exterior door knob on November 30, 2020. He was knowledgeable, courteous, punctual including fair pricing. He provided all materials which was included with the invoice. I would recommend hiring this company again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Threshold with carpentry repairs, and replace exterior door knob

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you for the positive review [Member Name Removed]. I will forward on to our craftsman.

11/16/2020

Great. He came when he said he would and did the job very professionally

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting and small repairs

CATEGORY appliance repair,screen repair,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

11/05/2020

I was very happy with all my paintings that were hung. Very perfessional and wore his mask the entire time he was in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang pictures

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

Photo for ACE Handyman Services of Kansas City - 8034 N Oak Trfy, Kansas City, MO - 39005659

09/17/2020

Everything went well. Mario was punctual and explained what he needed to do, how long it would take and what it would cost. He completed the work within the expected time and charged the amount agreed upon. the railing is sturdy and looks good. The area was all cleaned up before he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
railing next to porch steps was replaced

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

09/15/2020

I called them and set an appointment for Sept 15. I called to make sure they were still coming. They said their guy forgot about the appointment. They called another guy. The office called me back saying they could not perform this service. They do not have a hitch on their truck. They would not come up with a solution for the services they agreed. It sure would have been nice if they told me abou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hand a tree cut down into logs. The logs are too big for my fireplace. I needed them to bring a log splitter to cut my logs into smaller pieces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

This is not a service we perform nor offer. This is in Missouri and we only service Kansas. We hope you can get this taken care of through the right company in Missouri.
C

09/10/2020

The proposal used high quality (expensive), easy to install materials for the shower base & two walls. Two custom tiled walls were requested. The requested two glass walls, one including the door, are not available. Clear plastic walls were proposed, which is unacceptable. The total proposed cost for a small remodel is not justified in this neighborhood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A small bathroom remodel in a middle income neighborhood

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

08/11/2020

Excellent. Very quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mailbox repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] glad we could help.

05/19/2020

This company didn't call to set up a time to discuss the projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have several projects. Most small, some larger.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

We're Sorry [Member Name Removed], we don't have you in our system as a customer. Please feel free to contact us for scheduling. Thank You

Home improvements, remodeling bathrooms, carpentry exterior & interior, concrete/masonry, doors, drywall, electrical, fencing, flooring, painting/staining, plumbing, general remodel, roofing & senior safety.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available