A Cleaner Image Window Cleaning

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2007

A Cleaner Image Window Cleaning is an Angie's List award winner and has proudly served the Kansas City Metro Area since 2000. ACI is owned and operated by a Kansas City Area firefighter and we take great pride in providing the highest quality service available in the industry. We are fully committed to ensuring that the customer is 100% satisfied....

04/18/2017

The windows look fantastic. The service was excellent from easy & responsive scheduling, professional crew, promptness, courteousness , performing work while my 2 dogs followed them inside and out while I was in my office on conference calls, etc. There was a crew of 3 who completed work in approx. 2 hours. I plan on having them out every spring from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Cleaner Image cleaned 19 windows inside and out on my Fairway Cape Cod home that had not been cleaned in 9 years.

09/28/2015

We have used A Cleaner Image twice now and have been very happy with them. They are punctual and clean, very professional. We will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

06/17/2015

Scott Carlos, the owner, returned my call within hours, he quoted me prices over the phone and we scheduled a date for the work.  The two man crew showed up as scheduled.  They were courteous, very efficient, and did a great job cleaning the windows.  The price per window was reasonable and the work was performed on schedule and it was very well done.  I will definitely have them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows inside and out.

03/15/2015

The guys did a great job & were very professional. Got dirty windows really clean. Were easy to work with & will use them again. Worked on a Saturday because of good weather. Ran out of time so came back to clean entry light.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows inside & out & did a fantastic job. Came back a few weeks later to clean entry-way light.

12/04/2014

Scott responded quickly to my request for a bid to hang holiday lights at my home. His price was clear and reasonable. His work was excellent. Looking forward to letting him put my lights up and take them down every year instead of me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang holiday lights at my home.

CATEGORY window cleaning, holiday decorators

RESIDENTIAL WINDOW WASHING, GUTTER CLEANING, WINDOW TINTING & CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLATION.

Similar businesses in your area...