Associates of Dental Arts

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

03/17/2015

He is dedicated. I have never met a man that is so knowledgeable in what's new. I went for a filling. They're extremely friendly. I've never had a bad experience. They're just so professional. They could talk to you just about anything. Their concern is amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The specific dentist I go to is Associate of Dental Arts. Dr. Kivett is my dentist.

03/06/2015

My experience with them was good but I thought it was overpriced.  They did a really good job on cleaning my teeth but they were just expensive.  I didn’t actually see the dentist there but 1.57 to 1.59 cleaned my teeth.  Their communication was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Associated Dental Arts for cleaning my teeth.

02/20/2012

The office and staff were very nice. The hygienist did a good job of cleaning my teeth. Dr. Kivett went over my xrays and treatment plan. The only negative aspect of the visit was that fact that he has recommended that I have 13 crowns, 4 of which need to be done very soon. At $1,200 per crown, well, you do the math!!!! His prices seem a little high, but I've made an appointment next month to have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Xrays, Cleaning and Treatment Plan discussion.

11/01/2011

During that initial consultation, Dr. Kivett discovered some issues with my teeth that did require dental intervention before I could proceed with any straightening procedure. Dr. Kivett explained everything to me with an honest, wonderful manner and with a straight-forward approach that I appreciate. Since November of 2010, he has worked diligently to repair the dental problems created and perpet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally went to see Dr. Kivett for an Invisalign consult in November of 2010. He has been my regular dentist ever since!

D

09/08/2011

Do not call if you have a emergency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went to have 2 teeth pulled, appt was for 10 did not get into chair till 1040, waited in chair for 20 min before someone saw me, then was to be given gas for my nerves was given oxygen for a half hr, before the dentist came back and asked how i was doing, then he noticed the nitro wasn't even turned on, well he turned it on came back 20 min later and pulled my teeth, later in the week on a sunday i called to report that there was alot of pain got a machine which i expected but thought at least they would have someone checking there phones for emergencies but nope nothing, well Monday was a holiday still no call, Tuesday i went to work still in pain thought at least someone from the office would call still nothing, i called at 1030 and asked if they could get me in they said sure be here at 11, was there at 11,went to the chair expecting a dentist, but nope no dentists in the office that day the hygienist went ahead and didsome work in my mouth and said that the pain would most likely come back in about 20 min, i asked about it being infected and if there was something they could give for it was told no, no one there could do anything for a prescription and was told to come back tomorrow, well i called around and found a dentist that could see me that same day, they were so excellent redid the work the other hygienist had botched and it felt so much better and it was infected and got the antibiotics i needed, i will never go back there and will advise all my friends and family to steer clear, very unprofessional in my words, but the good news is i have a great new dentist who shows kindness,and caring and does do emergencies and listens.

CATEGORY dentists

Dear Member, We appologize for your experience at our office. Unfortunately this is the first we have heard of your complaint. If there is anything we can do to resolve your issues in the past or future please feel free to contact us. I can assure you that our number one priority is to give our patients the best treatment possible. Best Regards, Office Management.

General dentistry including periodontal, oral care, gum, scaling and root planning, x-rays and hygiene fillings, root canals and extractions, crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures, plus mini dental implants, oral surgeons and specialists & cosmetic dentistry procedures, teeth whitening, veneers & TMJ.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available