Apex Construction Service, LLC

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

xx

Joplin, MO 64804

We specialize in home repairs, remodeling, & roofing! We have over 12 years of experience in providing outstanding quality for construction projects, remodeling, deck construction, and roofing replacement and repairs! We stand by the quality of our work and invite you to contact us regarding any of our services. You don't have to suffer through a leaky, faulty roof, or wait forever to start on your brand new deck or siding project. Don't hesitate! We have everything you need to get it done right the first time. Contact us for your FREE estimated to get started!...

Roofing (9)Exterior Painting (1)Siding (1)Drywall (1)Fencing (1)

02/07/2020

Great work and the price was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, House paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

01/28/2020

Did a very good job. Happy with the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding porch railing and deck

CATEGORY siding

01/28/2020

Excellent quality work. Very good at keeping the work area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

01/28/2020

We replaced a whole roof on our church. It was completed in record time with a very good warranty. We would definitely use David’ roofing again because they are AAA+!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

01/28/2020

They did a great job. The work was done quickly and accurately. Working for an architectural firm, I deal with a wide range of contractors. I ended up recommending Apex to my coworkers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY roofing, house painters

D

01/24/2020

It was easy. He did made it right with my roof. He had subcontract the project twice. He did end up making it right, but, it took 3 weeks because he subcontracted the work twice for the kitchen ceiling to finish. Would I recommend them again, No! I was not happy with the whole process and its extremely stressful having constantly contacting him. I had to insist to clean up the nails around the yar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He reroof the house, did fence work, repaired the kitchen and ceiling, and reinstalled the lights that were put out to fixed the ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall, fencing, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

01/24/2020

He was really good. He answered all my calls and came if there's any issue. I had him come back and corrected/fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did roofing - two houses.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

01/24/2020

It was excellent. The workers were excellent. It took 10-15 minutes for them to do job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced about 3 or 4 of my shingle roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

01/24/2020

It was great. He was the boss and he came by to explain what's needed to be done. He also took pictures of what been going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed the leak on my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

01/24/2020

He did a very good job. It was excellent. The workers were polite. They were professional. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roofing on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

roof replacement; reroofs; roof installation; roof repairs; siding; decks; general remodels; kitchen remodels; bathroom remodels

NA