WestCo LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2012

At WestCo, we call ourselves “Your Complete Grounds Maintenance Company”, we are a full service lawn care & maintenance company. This means there is nothing that we don’t specialize in when it comes to making your home or business stand out from the rest. We would also like to mention that WestCo is now covering all of central Missouri to better serve our customers with no job being too big or too small. We have given, and continue to give, 100% dedication to each and every one of our jobs and will do the same for the services you need and deserve. Our estimates are absolutely free and require no obligation what-so-ever. We look forward to helping you, so please pick up the phone and give us a call....

Tree Wizard

34  REVIEWS
Tree Wizard

We are a fully licensed and insured tree care service. We plant and mulch trees, do tree removal and pruning, stump grinding, storm cleanup, landscaping, and much more. We take pride in our cleanup to make sure you are 100% satisfied!

Award 2019

05/24/2017

I have called Westco twice and both times they came out within a couple of hours. The first time, I had a competitor from Columbia blow out my sprinkler system and they said I had a problem with a couple of diaphragms and that it would take a couple of hours to find the problem and fix it BUT they could not come back to Jefferson City for 3 weeks! Since I wanted to sow (and water) some grass seed,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Please see the descriptions below.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

02/25/2017

Very professional and customer service oriented people. Did great work at a great price. I would highly recommend them for any of the services they offer, and would without a doubt hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a very large portion of a tree cut down that was going to eventually fall down on my house.

CATEGORY tree service

08/27/2015

Owner Mike is very responsive and professional.  He keeps my place in excellent condition year-round at a reasonal, competitive price.  He keeps the core of his crew year-round, which helps them to get to know my place to get the job done right to my satisfaction.  The billing is prompt and accurate.  They are moving to electronic billing, which I prefer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use WestCo for all my lawn, irrigation, beds, tree and snow removal services.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,snow removal

06/29/2015

I realize that the lawn care companies are busy catching up after the heavy rains.  However, it is very short sighted to not make a diligent effort to respond to potential customers request for service.  I called several times and sent an email to the company over a period of two weeks and received one call that I could not answer.   Larry C. Jefferson City, MO

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

CATEGORY lawn service

05/20/2015

Very efficient quality work. Crews kept work site clean and the performed landscaping clearly adds value to my property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn services and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

Lawn Care and Maintenance, Irrigation, Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control, Tree Trimming and Removal, Building Retaining Walls, Patios, Outdoor Living Spaces, Snow Removal, Holiday Lighting

Check, Visa, MasterCard