Kayser, Dr. Richard

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since March 2012

Natural / Alternative healthcare utilizing Chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture and supplementation to aid in the return to health....

04/08/2012

The staff is very professional. The billing process is easy and the staff is great to work with. The office atmosphere is very friendly. You feel as if you are part of a family. They take the time to talk to you about the adjustment and also about the issues you are having. I have never received such personal care anywhere else. We will not go anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DR Richard does an awesome job with his care for patience. I have seen him for about 6 years now. I won't go anywhere else. He takes the time to do X-Rays to see the issues before he diagnosis the problem. Then he adjusts the spine accordingly. He takes the time to talk to his patience and suggest ways to help prevent future problems. My family and I also buy Vitamins from his office. The vitamins are not a bunch of sugars. The vitamins are the real stuff. My boys use them too. The vitamins have helped my youngest son with his leg cramps. Dr Rich has adjusted my kids backs also. As kids, they have fallen and their necks and backs hurt. I would not trust anyone else to adjust kids other than Dr Rich.

CATEGORY chiropractor

03/29/2012

He is a phenomenal individual, but he is also very knowledgeable about the body and body mechanics. He is a very good chiropractor. I would continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kayser is my chiropractic care physician. I have had him for years.

CATEGORY chiropractor