Gilmore's Construction

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Gilmore's construction is ready to serve you....

Tree Wizard

34  REVIEWS
Tree Wizard

We are a fully licensed and insured tree care service. We plant and mulch trees, do tree removal and pruning, stump grinding, storm cleanup, landscaping, and much more. We take pride in our cleanup to make sure you are 100% satisfied!

01/25/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall did a great job on pouring the concrete slab and building a large composite deck. | |It took longer than he said it would in his estimate and cost went up some as well. Was not happy with the state he left my yard in, he used a bobcat for some of the work and it had rained a lot, so there were ruts in my yard which is h****** my mower.

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cory and his crew poured a concrete basement floor and front porch for us. He was prompt, courteous, and did exactly what he said he would. The product was great, and his price was reasonable. I would certainly use him again!

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service,house painters

07/01/2014

Corey Gilmore is a young man of impeccable character. He and his crew were a pleasure to work with and were eager to please. Every project I requested they would make sure it was exactly the way I asked it to be done and I was very pleased with the results. With all the horror stories I had heard about contractors I was very thankful to find someone I could trust and know he would treat me honestl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tore down shed& removed it & a lot of trash removed old siding & put new siding on my home foundation repair took out old concrete front porch & poured new concrete installed new counter tops t oreHow'd it go? We want all the details. Examples Dos and Don'ts

D

03/31/2014

A real train wreck. They made numerous trips out to the job which meant lots of phone calls back and forth with my tenants also involved. They saidit was finished and the fan made unacceptable noise so they had to replace. In the meantime they are calling to collect for an unfinished job. I would never use these guys again. Ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supposed to replace a bad bathroom ceiling fan and vent to the outside.

CATEGORY handyman service

Customer only wanted to avoid paying for the job and did all he could to cost more money for me I would grade customer with a f rating and have let other contractors know of the situation.

09/24/2013

The price is reasonable, the work got done, it was a little lacking in some details. the workers are nice and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various work including concrete

CATEGORY concrete repair,handyman service

I am concerned, this review is not in line with what customer had to say in person I am very hurt by this review I do not understand or agree with it.

Gilmore's construction is ready to serve you, we offer many services for the inside and the outside of your home. We work for you and get the job done right the first time. If you have any home repair that needs to be done give us a call first. We will complete any services (start to finish) efficiently, within your schedule, and at affordable rates which are negotiable. Our services include: -installation -carpet -vinyl and linoleum -siding -concrete -roofing -trim -small electrica

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal