DONNIE BRAUN & SONS AUTO REPAIR INC

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since August 2010

Full service auto repair facility...

AAA Performance Plumbing

**HIRE THE LITTLE GUYS!** **SERVICE CHARGE ONLY $69** **BBB A+ RATING** We are a small, family owned business that has been around since 2002. We are clean, courteous, and professional. You will speak directly to the owner. All work is done by the owner. All work is guaranteed!!!!

Offers by AAA Performance Plumbing on Angie's List

03/11/2013

Mechanic was thorough and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on my 2003 Volkswagon Passat.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks [member name removed]! Glad to meet you and be able to service your needs!

01/01/2013

Great experience for the last 10 years. They treat us like family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have done business with these folks for years. Years ago we had and Audi and they were the only one in town who would work on it. They fixed a very difficult problem and although it took longer then then expected they didn't charge more then the quoted price. Every car that we have owned since has been serviced by the guys at Braun Auto. They have never once told us to replace something that didn't need to be replaced and in fact after having tires installed at another shop and hearing from that shop that we needed work done we took it to them and found out that there were no problems as noted by the other shops. In the last 10 years we have probably spent $15,000 dollars with them and have no regets as it was money well spent. They certainly aren't the cheapest price in town but they are the best value. What price can you put on honest.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks (member name removed) , We try to treat everyone like family and repair the vehicle like it was our own!

08/30/2012

The service was quick and fast. I wasn't called to approve the final work because in order to fully determine if the part in question was the problem, they needed to put teh new part in the engine. However, I had given authority to make repairs like that if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car is a high mileage vehicle and would often shut down with no warning at all. Another shop in town had been unsuccessful at finding the root of the problem. I made an appointment before coming in. Donnie Braun was able to find the problem quickly, and my car was ready a few hours later. I have not had issues with my car since.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you Member for the chance to meet you and service yourt car. We are glad you were happy with our service!

08/05/2012

This place is Great. Fair to women, and did not want to fix random things just cause I am a girl. I needed my tire fixed in a jiffy. They did so. I took them about 20 minutes from start to finish. Excellent auto shop... Thank you so much...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat Tire in the early morning. Late for work.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks Member! We are glad to help any way we can!

Automotive Repair Service