Bath Transformations, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Jefferson City 65109

Jefferson City, MO 65109

Bath Transformations is a VETERAN owned full-service design and construction company specializing in custom acrylic and stone shower and bathtub systems with LIFETIME WARRANTIES available! Veterans ask us about a grant for your bath remodel! We have over 2800 bathrooms worth of experience. Our 1-2 man crews of PROFESSIONAL INSTALLERS can do most jobs in 1 day. We handle the tear out, plumbing, and the installation of the new materials with our own employees so there isn't a bunch of different people tracking in and out of your home. All of our crews have had background checks done. Our services include bathtub and shower installations, bathtub to shower conversions, walk-in bathtubs, aging in place solutions, custom cabinetry, quartz, marble, granite, and onyx vanity tops, and vinyl plank flooring flooring....

bathtub refinishing (6)home remodeling (4)plumbing (2)drywall repair (1)

09/05/2020

Chuck was very professional and installed the unit in a quick manner. Price was very reasonable. Would recommend to anyone needing any bath/plumbing work done in the central MO area. Thank you Chuck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I appreciate the work and enjoyed the conversation as well. Go Navy!

07/10/2019

Everything went well. He completed the work weeks in advance. Responded promptly to any concerns. He was affable, courteous, knowledgeable and professional in all dealings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new shower to replace tub/shower combination.

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Thank you for the nice review. It was a nice job, glad you liked the end result! Thank you, Chuck.

03/06/2019

Chuck was super to come by first thing this morning after I posted for help on FB, checked out my problem and sent a plumber (Duane) that fixed my problems, explained what needed to be done and why and with a great price. I couldn’t have asked for better service today! Great guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valve replaced, wax ring replaced, urinal not working

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate the great review but more importantly we are glad it was an easy fix and no damage was done! Our goal is to provide service that you as a client would be proud of. Thanks again, Chuck 660-619-1955 www.bathtrans.com

02/12/2019

The work was done in a professional manner, the installers were wonderful. This work was done for my 82 year old mother in law. Your installers were patient and very understanding of her. They kept her informed of each step and let her peek in on the work as it progressed. Would hire the again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tub with walkin shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are so glad you like our workmanship and the materials we use. We hope your mother in law will enjoy her new shower you many years to come. Remember your new shower system has a lifetime warranty on the materials and labor. Thanks again, Chuck

12/12/2018

It was great. They did a fantastic job and cleaned up after themselves. It looks wonderful, it works great, and I love it. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed out the tub, and tore up the tile around it. And put in a new tub and the surround. In another bathroom they put in a new shower door for me.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] For the great review. We will get in touch with you after the first of the year about your second bathroom. Glad you are enjoying your new tub/shower system. Thanks again, Chuck.

12/11/2018

Very well. A couple of unforeseen situations occurred and solutions were made and carried out in a very satisfactory professional way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2018

[Member Name Removed], we wish all jobs could be perfect but like you said the unforeseen does arise. Glad we could get the necessary repairs done. When you're ready to redo your master bathroom give us a call. Thanks again, Chuck

04/11/2018

My wife and i are extremely plesed with the job and the entire company. Thank you Chuck, Bo and Colton.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my Bathroom remodeled, new tub/shower combo, new valve, new toilet, and new vanity top. Theses guys are nothing but professional, they showed up when they said they would and worked straight thru the day without a lunch break. Being the curious person I am, I'm sure i bugged them with all the questions and concerns I had. They answered every question and concern i had and put me at ease. They kept me informed the entire time on any issues and what they would do to correct them. We are already planning the next bathroom with Bath Transformations. Just wished they did Kitchens and windows.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

Photo for Bath Transformations, LLC - Jefferson City 65109, Jefferson City, MO - 36974054

Thanks for the awesome review. Glad you love the work we did for in your home.

10/11/2016

I was very pleased. The saleman Mark went thru all the colors sample with my wife and I showing use everything. Mark explained what was popular now and showed us pictures of jobs Bath Transformations had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced valve, bathtub with a shower base, installed new walls, shower doors, handheld shower, and some corner shelves.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

Thank you for the great review. Let us know when you are ready for us to come back and do your second bathroom. Look forward to working for you again.

Our services include bathtub and shower installations, bathtub to shower conversions, walk-in bathtubs, aging in place solutions, custom cabinetry, quartz and onyx vanity tops, and flooring.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing