Hammerhead Construction

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2011

A Rated | 1 Review

Specializing in all home construction areas- new and remodels. All home and business construction needs- additions, siding, flooring, trim and finish work. Emergency roof tarping and roofing done right. No job is too big or too small. Fully licensed and insured. All calls will be returned within 24 hours....

Eye Witness Roofing LLC

I provide excellence and integrity in all of my work. I provide with every roof installation a detailed walk-through video of all of my work. I show my customers why Eye Witness Roofing is the best! We do not ask you to trust us, WE SHOW YOU CAN TRUST US!

10/20/2011

They were great. They worked fast, as they waited for the forecast of no rain. There were three guys and they worked in a timely manner. They also worked with DirecTv so there wouldn't be any disruptions in service. After the work was done, they hauled away and cleaned everything. They used a magnet device to detect all the debris in my yard. They were very nice and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to do estimates on two roofs. Then, replaced the roofs.

CATEGORY roofing