Buchheit of Jackson

Founded 1934 • Angie's List since November 2010

A Rated | 1 Review

We offer everything you needs to build, live and love for the rural lifestyle...

Eye Witness Roofing LLC

I provide excellence and integrity in all of my work. I provide with every roof installation a detailed walk-through video of all of my work. I show my customers why Eye Witness Roofing is the best! We do not ask you to trust us, WE SHOW YOU CAN TRUST US!

11/12/2012

Everything was fantastic!  The paint I purchased worked wonderful on the cabinets and my kitchen looks great!  I have used the store before several times and will continue to go to them for all my home improvement needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanting to paint Kitchen cabinets and wasn't sure what I needed to do before I painted.  Talked to the gentleman in Painting section and he was so helpful with ideas and suggestions.  Then helped me pick out the type of paint that would work best for my type of cabinets.  He was very helpful and friendly and took the time to show me items and paint types.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

Home remodeling, Tools and Hardware, Pet, Outdoor Power Equipment, Farm, Paint, Clothing, Lawn and Garden, Hunting and Fishing, Automotive, Live Animals and more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available