Stuck's Heating & Cooling

Angie's List since June 2010

Stuck's Heating & Cooling in Independence, MO, has been providing residential and commercial customers within the Kansas City metro with top-notch heating and air conditioning services since 1998. We are a family-owned and Christian-owned business, and we always strive to provide cost-effective, efficient heating and cooling with quality customer service. Our HVAC services include: Heating and cooling system evaluation Heat pumps Heat system repair and installation Gas and electric furnace installation Gas and electric furnace repair Thermostats Humidifiers We know that a properly functioning heating and air conditioning system will help you keep your energy costs low and your comfort level high. That's why weve provided Jackson County and Kansas City Metro with quality HVAC services at affordable prices for more than a decade. Our highly experienced, licensed technicians can help you find the best equipment for your needs to solve your problems quickly and efficiently. We feel blessed that people notice our dedication to providing the highest customer satisfaction. Our customers thank us for always answering the phone and for showing up on time. We understand you want to be comfortable without breaking the bank. Call Stuck's Heating & Cooling today to schedule a free HVAC consultation and estimate!...

Spirit Plumbing LLC

We offer Complete Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, Selling, installing & repairing water heaters, faucets, garbage disposals, sump pumps, water filters, purification system, Thawing frozen pipes & drains, water & sewer line repair or replace, Remodeling!

08/29/2017

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC and Acoil installation.

05/25/2017

I received a coupon from the company in the mail. I noticed they said they were with AngiesList. They were wonderful, prompt, professional, thorough, and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a furnace and hot water tank.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

04/19/2017

They are honest; no upsell attempt, etc. They offer a good deal (excellent price). Their work is of high quality and clean up the work area. They are punctual and honor their warranty. Ray even refilled refrigerant for FREE so that we can cool the house until the repair is done a couple of days later. We now know who to call when we need HVAC service. Thanks Ray, Inna, & Jeremy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central A/C's evaporator coil replacement.

03/03/2016

I have them do stuff all the time. They came in and did a hot water heater. They will just help you out and do many, many things. I love them. My hot water heater was under warranty so they just charged me about $100 to take the old one out and put the other one in -- swap them around and take it back to the home improvement store where it was purchased. He was just gracious. Ray is always very pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my hot water heater in August or September.

CATEGORY water heater repair

08/13/2015

Superb job. Their job is fast and not expensive. I bought 2 unit of HVAC (TRANE and Aire-Flo) and they installed it. (I realized that most of major company does not install customer's unit) They have completed job in 3 days. I fully satisfied their timely job and  good manner. I strongly recommend these guy for HVAC job. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 unit of HVAC installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

furnace repair, air conditioning repair, heating repair, air conditioning units, hvac