KJ Remodeling & Krete Construction

A 13 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since December 2013

417 S Spring St

Independence, MO 64050

KJ Remodeling is a complete residential and commercial contracting service. Specializing in residential and commercial remodeling, concrete flat work, walls, and decorative concrete stamping. Ask us about our current specials....

home remodeling (8)concrete repair (7)home remodeling (4)drywall repair (3)concrete driveway installation (3)interior painting (2)woodworking (2)window (2)tile installation (2)house painting (1)general contracting (1)deck building (2)

06/09/2020

The concrete turned out excellent had all good comments on the concrete, an the windows look good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a large amount of concrete removed including garage floor, driveway and sidewalks, then had all new windows installed.

CATEGORY concrete repair,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

11/05/2019

Clint from KJ gave us the most comprehensive estimate with cost breakdowns for all work. All others bidders for the project just gave us a lump sum. Work they did included moving a toilet in the water closet, tearing out the old shower in water closet, removing a too large tub and replacing it with a giant onyx shower, changing the window in shower to glass block, removing popcorn from vaulted cei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them do a complete tear out and remodel of our master bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

04/26/2019

They never contacted me to schedule a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete work

CATEGORY concrete repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

We apologize you did not receive a call back. If you are still interested in an estimate we would be more than happy to come out. Again our apologies.

03/26/2019

They did a great job. I was highly impressed with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They expanded my driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

02/19/2018

This was a five to six week project. We love the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

You guys were great to work with. We hope you enjoy your kitchen for years to come !! Thank you !

01/19/2018

From the time I met with Kenny from KJ remodeling, I was impressed. He met me at the site, looked at the details I wanted, and walked me through what he thought was a plan that not only met my needs, but also met my budget. During the 2nd meeting, Kenny came with a detailed plan, outlining the calendar, scope of work, and associated costs. During the work, KJ Remodeling stayed on schedule, kept me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen, Brand New Driveway, and Wrap-Around Porch

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,decks,concrete driveway,drywall,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

Photo for KJ Remodeling & Krete Construction - 417 S Spring St, Independence, MO - 36768484

Thank you for your business!

01/19/2018

Awesome. Professional, courteous, on time and very polite. Would use agin in an instant. The office lady (Katie) was VERY helpful and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove/Replace decking, stain and paint. Power wash and clean dock, replace lumber.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

01/18/2018

Very good. They did everything I asked and them some. Added additional things to the scope of work and they did it with out complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

01/15/2018

Well it's the best looking store I ever had built by far!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete store rebuild for the Jewelry industry.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,remodeling,windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

01/12/2018

Showed up on time for all appointments and finished in the time frame promised. The crew was very "workable", in that they listened and followed the detailed, special requests that I had. Work just fascinates me, and I enjoyed watching this crew for hours! Cleaned up and left the work site neat at the end. Will definitely call them first for the next concrete project that comes up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete footings and slab for a new building

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

Photo for KJ Remodeling & Krete Construction - 417 S Spring St, Independence, MO - 36750042

Concrete, Stamped and decorative Concrete, Driveways, decks, modular retaining walls and complete remodels

Check, Visa, MasterCard