Find Top-Rated Independence Garage Door Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Garage Door Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Garage Door Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,833 reviews for
Independence Garage Door Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews14638 years on Angie's ListCompany names available to Angie's List MembersThis company offers services like garage door installation
AReviews32212 years on Angie's List
AReviews15212 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Garage Door Companies
$499 for a Complete Garage Door OverhaulMember price $499.00 Original price: .
$49 Garage Door Tune-UpMember price $49.00 Original price: .
$149 Garage Door Tune-Up and Roller ReplacementMember price $149.00 Original price: .
$699 for a New Delden Insulated Garage DoorMember price $699.00 Original price: $1,000.00.
AReviews14512 years on Angie's List
AReviews1017 years on Angie's List
AReviews7512 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Garage Door Installation Articles
AReviews675 years on Angie's List
AReviews276 years on Angie's List
AReviews145 years on Angie's List
Garage Door Installation reviews in Independence
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Solid...called at 8am on Monday morning. Call back within 20 minutes. Service professional arrived by 11am. I thought the problem was bigger then it was. Provider name locked. made adjustments to the springs and cords, lubed up both garage doors and was off. Cost was for service visit. Impressed with prompt response and solution!
- Keith K.
Garage door would not open in the morning. I called at 7AM and he was able to come out just two hours later to fix the door on which the spring had broken. He also coached me through getting the door open so we could get our car out of the garage in the meantime.
Came out as promised two hours later (actually came a little earlier than committed to) and did the work quickly and professionally. Also lubed all the hinges and roller bearings.
- Adam B.
Provider name locked. was great to work with and communicated very well. He told me an approximate time when he would arrive and when he was running late due to another install he was finishing up, he let me know. This is very much appreciated as many contractors don't communicate that well when it comes down to arriving late. He appropriately explained the issues with one of my garage doors an
- Ron T.