Eli's Tree Service Company

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2011

A kansas city tree service company,Locally Owned and operated business with 5 - 7 employees. We have a 5 million dollar general liability insurance and workers compensation. We except cash, checks, and money orders. <a href=\"http://s948.photobucket.com/albums/ad330/clintonw69/?action=view&current=CRAIGLISTIMAGEAD.jpg\...

08/04/2018

The outcome was amazing. The price was right. Clean was was great. Blew my mind away for the price. I will use him again if needed. Would really recommend using his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming of 3 trees for rental property.

04/06/2018

Eli and his crew removed two very large trees (including hauling off all debris) off of my property for a very reasonable cost. I received about a dozen bids, and Eli's was the cheapest. I will definitely hire again at a future date for stump removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

06/25/2017

Eli and his crew were great, he responded quickly with all communication and was prompt to come out and evaluate my needs after a storm. The team was professional and thorough with cleanup. They were professional and polite when going into my neighbor's yards to clean up the tree. The quote was very reasonable and included tree removal. I highly, highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming after storm. Removed 1 large tree including large branch that fell into neighbor's yard / fence. Trimmed additional tree.

07/01/2013

He did a wonderful job. Our trees haven't looked that well in years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He trimmed 3 trees and cleaned up all the brush that we had laying around.

CATEGORY leaf removal, tree service

05/06/2013

Kansas City Tree Service preformed all the services they quoted in their estimate, I was very satisfied with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kansas Tree Service removed an Evergreen tree and trimmed a large Walnut tree, the whole process took approximately 4 hours.  they did a nice job of cleaning up all the debris.  I would recommend them and would have them do more work for me.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree triming, tree removal, lawn and fence line clean up,and landscaping.

ask for details

Satisfaction

Similar businesses in your area...