Bud's Concrete Construction Inc

A 20 Reviews

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since April 2011

17005 E 18th St

Independence, MO 64058

We have been a family owned and operated business serving the Kansas City Metro area since 1970. We are ACI Certified and do all types of concrete. Including, but not limited to porchs, sidewalks, steps, patios driveways.... We do it all...

concrete repair (20)

06/08/2020

With the quarantine and it being the busy season, it did take a while for them to finally get to my project. It took roughly about a month after we scheduled the job but Jeremy was good at communicating with me with emails. We even talked about splitting my project into 2 parts because of my budget and he was very accommodating to my thoughts. Out of the 3 estimates, Bud's was the right price ($29...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part 1 - Tear out the old patio and pour and replace a new 18' x 16' patio. Part 2 - Tear out old steps and replace with 10 new steps in the front.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

07/31/2017

First, let me start by saying I wouldn't hesitate to call these guys again for any future concrete work. Over the course of 17 years, our garage floor had sunk at the outside edges. I needed the entire floor (750 sq ft) ripped out and replaced. I called 7 companies (seriously) - 5 of which were relatively highly rated on Angie's List. Jeremy from Bud's Concrete Construction was the only one that s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor rip and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

05/17/2017

Excellent. The quality and finished project was perfect. Jeremy and Josh did the job and everything from start to finish was exactly what they had promised. While this was only a small project, they took the time and patience to make sure everything met expectations. The personal attention to detail was very impressive. I will definitely be calling them back when we do our driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
11'x14' pad in the backyard area

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

11/01/2016

Not well, as they never returned my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for a bid to replace sidewalk areas on some of my rental properties in Overland Park, Ks.. I left messages, but never received a return phone call to my cell phone. They may not have been interested, but a professional firm would at least respond with a phone call. I would not even consider calling them with my next need. My work was completed by another firm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

08/23/2015

Jeremy and his crew arrived on time, which is always nice.  The work proceeded as planned.  The old concrete was removed  and the new concrete was then poured after everything was ready.  Jeremy and his nephew were very concerned about the time and the quality of work they were providing.  The end product looks awesome, and will have them back next year to do the other  side of driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The approach on one side of a double driveway, curb and a section of sidewalk  had to be removed and replaced with new.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2015

10/21/2014

Jeremy was great to work with.  He came out for an estimate promptly after my initial phone call.  We needed to replace our backyard patio slab since it was cracked and sloped towards the house.  This job had some challenges since our gate wasn't wide enough to allow their standard equipment to get through the gate.  We also found that we had to remove part of our deck since the steps up to the de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old patio slab and replaced with new patio slab.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2014

06/30/2014

They did a professional job. We have used them in the past and they have always been kind, and courteous. They always provide exceptional service. We will use them in the future for all of our concrete needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed some sidewalks and filled in with soil.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2014

06/02/2014

Jeremy was there exactly when scheduled. He was very professional and explained how and why things were being done. His work was quality all the way. It was as if he was doing the work on his own home. I would highly recommend him for any foundation or concrete work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pour foundation and floor for third car garage addition. Also poured concrete for the driveway and patio addition.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2014

07/20/2013

Bud's is a 3 generation family company with Patriarch Bud setting the performance standard for the family. He was not only an expert in his field of concrete pouring but is a professional with a very friendly and courteous attitude. We found it a pleasure to work with him, his son and grandsons through out the job. He left our yard spotless and his work was done quickly and with expertise. He did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bud provided the concrete foundation for our new master bathroom, spread the excess dirt across our back yard, bought and removed an old tool shed we wanted removed. He came prepared with large construction machinery (Bobcats etc) with which to accomplish the job quickly and efficiently.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2013

07/12/2013

Experience went really well. They were backed due to the weather but that was fine with me. They laid down plywood in order not to tear up my yard and did a great job pouring the patio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old patio and poured new 11'x32' patio underneath my deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2013

Concrete Construction - driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, porchs, foundation repair, stamped concrete

mudjacking