B & D Construction Co LLC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since September 2004

4 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges....

Gary Fithian Brick Contracting

With over 40 years in the industry, Gary Fithian Brick Contracting is your best choice for all of your masonry projects. Locally owned and operated, we take pride in our work and make customer satisfaction our top priority. Specializing in masonry construction, new construction, repair work ,waterproofing, light tuckpointing, and cultured stone work. Call us today for your free estimate. We look forward to earning your business!

Offers by Gary Fithian Brick Contracting  on Angie's List

11/16/2017

We set a start date after agreeing on the work to be done. They came on time and completed the job in three (3) days. It matches the rest of the driveway perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an extension added to my driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

08/06/2015

The front footing of the garage were too high which created a steep angle from the alley.  I was really concerned about this.  B&D shared my concerns and remedied the situation very well.  The outcome was better than I expected.  They were always on time and professional with exceptional work and attention to detail.  I plan on using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
filled, graded and poured a garage floor and apron.

06/26/2015

I'd used Dave's services previously for my back patio, but I still got 2 other bids besides his for the front porch.  Dave's was the best bid price-wise, but I also liked his ideas for fixing the issue of the porch rising and lowering during the cold and rainy seasons. The original porch was about 20' long, 4' wide, and 7' deep, and had a crack almost all the way thru the depth of the porch, and a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old concrete front porch, replacing with new poured concrete porch.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks

06/04/2015

AWESOME. Dave and his crew are always great. I have been using B&D for over 15 years and they have done work ranging from custom concrete patios to full basement renovation. I wouldn't call anyone else, and don't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a custom wooden fence atop of our driveway and a custom pergola over our side patio.

06/01/2015

It went well.  Dave and his crew were punctual, courteous and professional.  We are very happy with the work they performed and they were priced reasonably as well.  I would use them again for work if I had it in the future and would recommend them to others as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave and his crew ripped out my existing patio and replaced it with a larger, exposed aggregate patio.

Concrete pouring & repair