HMS Construction, Inc.

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

HMS Construction, Inc has been serving our community since 1997 with 100% customer satisfaction on all our projects. Project estimates are free, we have low overhead wich translates into low project prices. We can provide full project management or just handyman services. All work is done by our own employees with the exception of electrical and plumbing wich is completed by the same subcontractors we have used for over 10 Years. We are fully insured and happy to supply you with customer references> Thank you Sincerely, Brad Mayer...

Solaris Roofing Systems

Solaris Roofing Systems will be there for you when you need them, available 24/7 if you ever have any issues. Solaris offers a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty along with any Shingle Warranty. Solaris will save you money, always below minimum market prices with local references and will get you any Shingle you want and will provide you samples with your free estimate. Solaris will provide you with near by projects that you can drive by to go take a look. Solaris Roofing Systems will never ask you for any payment until the work is completed and you have a smile on your face. Solaris Always provides all Labor and Material upfront and if your project is 50 squares or less will have it completed in 1 day hassle-free Please Call Richie Hamilton at 636.439.4139 to set up your free, honest and upfront quote without going through an hour long hard close sales pitch.

D

04/28/2016

Installed four post, left gaps at the top allowing wasp and other insects get in where the post don't adjourn with the porch roof. The man who did the work, said he would be back but never return

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Four Post

CATEGORY mobile home remodeling

09/15/2012

He came out. He was a nice guy. He got us a bid in a really timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a bid from HMS Construction, Inc. last month. We have not had any work done. We were looking to have our deck board repaired. The estimate was free.

CATEGORY handyman service

08/12/2011

I found HMS through Kopp Concrete that I hired to replace my concrete front porch and sidewalk. HMS and Kopp work well together on projects. All the coordination was done between the 2 contractors. HMS came out just a few days before Kopp came to tear out the porch and shored up the roof overhang and removed the pillars and transported them to their shop for refubishing. They were very timely, nea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed, power washed, sanded, painted and reinstalled four 16 foot pillars from my 2 story house as part of a project to replace the front porch. They also braced the overhang to avoid damage while pillars were gone.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,house painters

08/12/2011

I LOVE the guys at HMS Construction! I tell everyone I know about them and about what an outstanding job they have done in my kitchen. They show up when they say they will, they work hard to get the job done on time and at or under budget, and they NEVER talk down to me, which is important to me as a female client in a male-dominated field. They have wonderful design ideas and execution of those i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling; install exterior doors; installation windows; install hardwood flooring; interior painting; plumbing; electrical

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

06/11/2011

They were very punctual, extremely nice to work with, and very professional in their work and cleanliness. I would hire them  again without any reservations and would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel and update three bathrooms with new exhaust fans, remodel and update two of the bathrooms with new vanities, counter tops, kohler faucets, removal of and  re-drywalling old fixtures, and hanging new lighting fixtures and mirrors. They primarily did the labor and I picked components.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling

Residential and Light Commercial construction and remodeling specializing in Kitchen and Bath remodeling and design. Kitchen, Bath, Basements, Siding, Windows, Doors, Flooring, Painting, Carpentry, Decks, Predication, Tenant set up, Snow removal, and More

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa