Artown Roofing & Contracting

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2009

B Rated | 16 Reviews

Roofing, siding, gutters, onnings, skylights, storm damage repair & chimney's. Additional DBA - C & D Curtis Inc....

Forever Clean Gutters

END GUTTER CLEANING FOREVER! We Install Gutter Covers and New Seamless Gutters. Our Forever Clean Gutter System is 100% maintenance free and effective, with our State of the art design, nothing but water will enter your gutters. Our product has no holes, gaps or large openings to keep all debris out. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry. We offer Senior and Military Discounts. Call us to schedule a Free, No Obligation Estimate!

Offers by Forever Clean Gutters on Angie's List

09/03/2014

Horrible! We were told several different dates & times for the work to be done. They tried to put up the wrong siding. Used whit trim pieces even though siding is almond color.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof and part of siding.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

09/08/2013

Made an appointment for a roof inspection and they didn't show or call to reschedule. I had to take the afternoon off to meet them so it cost me my vacation time. They still have never called back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY roofing

C

07/22/2013

On one hand, Artown was very good about securing a payment from the insurance company--the insurance company denied our hail damage claim initially, but Artown went to bat for us (we clearly had hail damage) and got us a new roof. They did a good job communicating with the insurance company for us. For that, I am grateful. From there, things went more sour. The installation of the roof went OK. We...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put on a new architectural shingle roof on house, new three tab shingle on garage

CATEGORY roofing

11/23/2012

I chose the company based on a referral from a friend who was having their roof replaced at the same time. The work performed was good. The communications during the process was very good at first, then half way through the job my contact was let go and it took me weeks to get someone from the company to return my calls.  I went from hearing from the company weekly to no contact for several weeks....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement from storm damage (insurance); additional work included installation of roof vents and upgraded shingles.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

10/25/2012

My insurance denied my claim except for a minimal amount of work. Larry Evans from Artown Roofing worked with us to have it all repaired as he recommended a reinspection and the insurance company agreed with what Larry pointed out to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on home and garage plus guttering, siding, awnings, etc.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Residential & commercial roofing, siding, gutters, windows, skylights, storm damage repair & chimney's.

Check, Visa, MasterCard