Find top-rated Pros in your area

Enter a zip code and get matched to businesses near you.

Amant's Floor Care

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since October 2004

A Rated | 95 Reviews

Description

Amant's is a neighborhood floor care company that has been cleaning, restoring and maintaining marble, stone, ceramic tile, vinyl, wood and carpets since 1969. Their trained and certified technicians have been with them for an average of 17+ years....

Other local Pros in your area

A

DryMasters

4  REVIEWS
DryMasters

For over 25 years Drymasters has specialized in Fast Water Clean Up that takes Your Headaches Away. Our team of skilled professionals utilizes state of the art equipment to remove, clean, repair, and replace damage caused by flooding. Angie's List members receive a Free Service Call & Water Inspection so whether your flood damage is due to sewer and pipe bursts or natural disasters, including storm and flood damage, we make water gone. Call today and we will get your home or building back on track with as few interruptions as possible. Need assistance with your insurance claim? We have found that 9 out of 10 times the claim is covered if the correct wording is shared with the insurance company when reporting a loss. Call Drymasters and Be Happy, We Make Water Gone.

Angie's List certified badge
Offers by DryMasters on Angie's List

Verified Reviews

A few reviews for this pro…

A

RATED

10/15/2019

They arrived on time. They were very careful when bringing all the equipment in and they cleaned up before they left due to rain. Our floors needed a lot of love and when they were finished, they looked brand-new. We were pleased with the outcome and their customer service. Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and polish vct tile floors

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

A

RATED

12/18/2017

Very well. Team arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. The floors look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic tile and grout in kitchen, entry, hall, and 2 bathrooms.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

A

RATED

08/29/2017

It went very well. Kevin Amant was able to meet me the day I called and I had a bid within a couple of days. The workers arrived on time, did a great job and left the work areas cleaned when they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just bought a house with a lot of terrazzo flooring throughout. Some of the terrazzo was dull and roughed up and needed some polishing. Amant's stripped, honed and crystallized the floors and they are beautiful. We plan to complete some other floors later.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,hardwood floor repair,floor cleaning

F

RATED

11/15/2016

We came home to a bright, shinny floor - which were sure would be rectified. Mr. Amant, without looking at the floor, told us it was due to reapplication of product (he never warned us about this possibility when he quoted the price and agreed to do the job). He conceded that the floor was shinny and we agreed the work was well done but not low sheen which is what we requested. We expressed our di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are repeat customers of Amant's Floor Care. We have used them to polish our marble kitchen countertop, polish and seal our travertine entrance hall, and polish and seal our bathroom vanities and floor. Every time until this last time they did excellent work, were punctual, and professional. A few weeks ago We asked them to come back and repeat the work. I specified as usual 'low sheen' for everything.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,floor cleaning

F

RATED

10/10/2016

The results were horrible. Attached is a photo of just one area. They highly recommended that I screen and polyurethane the entire main level (open floor plan) so shine difference were not obvious, so I took their advice. Prior to service, 90% of my brand new floors were perfect and spectacular looking. I had the work done to address concerns on the other 10%. After their work it was the complete ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my brand new hard wood floors screened and coated with satin polyurethane to fix a small portion of the floor that was not protected due to damage from adhesive floor protectors.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,hardwood floor repair,floor cleaning

Services Offered

Carpet Cleaning. Carpet Sales, Installation, Repair. Ceramic Tile. Countertops. Floor Cleaning, Polishing, Waxing. Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing. Marble & Granite. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Upholstery Cleaning. Water & Smoke Damage.

Services Not Offered

Sanding & repairing wood floors.

General Information
Free Estimates
Yes
Payment Options
Check, Visa, MasterCard
Senior Discount
No
Emergency Service
No
Warranties
Yes