Skyline Renovations

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1505 Main St

Grandview, MO 64030

Our mission is to serve the KC Metro area residentially with the most qualified, uncompromising workmanship and service. We work with dedication and integrity, and strive for a position of leadership in the roofing industry. Our goal is to build lasting relationships by striving for complete satisfaction for all projects we undertake. We find the most practical solutions to business and job-related problems....

Roofing (11)Concrete Driveways (2)Exterior Painting (1)Interior Painting (1)Siding (1)

05/22/2019

they called and scheduled an appt to check on a leaky roof. Fransisco came out and and gave me an estimate while also repairing a minor flashing issue he thought might help. It did lessen the leak some but did not repair the leak when I called back the came out in less than a week and preformed the repair ahead of a few days of constant heavy rain and it seems to have fixed the leak they were fast...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair on my roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

04/01/2019

It went great. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

03/25/2019

I contacted Francisco with Skyline Renovations after the winter storm to inspect my room. Francisco has his team come out the next day to preform an inspection. He then contacted me with the necessary repairs and completed them upon my approval. Responsive, polite, and fair priced! I will continue to use them in my future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection and Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

03/25/2019

Very easy to communicate with and everything was done in a very timely manner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

10/09/2018

I had 3 other companies quote my roof/soffit repair and the gentleman from Skyline Renovations found items on the roof that I was unaware of. They took photos and shared them with me during the initial inspection, also the final invoice included the photos showing the items they fixed. I am extremely satisfied and would definitely recommend. They were also slightly cheaper than the other 3 compani...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof had some areas that needed attention.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

05/08/2018

They removed and replaced some sidewalk and repaired some damaged shingles for me. They were on time, professional and the quality was great. I wasn’t onsite for the concrete work but got picture updates throughout the entire process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and concrete sidewalk

CATEGORY concrete driveway, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

Thank you for your kinds words. We appreciate the review.

05/04/2018

Francisco and his crew are very professional. They show up when they say and all work is completed in a quality manner. This company has roofed and repaired my rental properties, for years. They are the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and general construction

CATEGORY concrete driveway, roofing, siding, house painters, interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the review.

04/19/2018

They were good. Cleaned up everything nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

04/18/2018

Francesco is always very responsive, he always does what he says he is going to do. Very professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspecting and repairing a roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the kind words.

04/18/2018

It went fantastic. They did a good job. They really went above and beyond in explaining things and making suggestions on other repairs that needed to be fixed that we hadn't noticed. They worked well with our insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Roofing, Interior and Exterior Painting, Hardwood floor refinishing, Concrete repairs and new concrete