Rolox Home Service LLC

A11 REVIEWS

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since November 2012

4000 E 137th Terrace

Grandview, MO 64030

Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.com...

Windows (10)Siding (3)Skylights (1)Roofing (1)Doors (1)

02/07/2020

I replaced 22 original windows on my house built in the 1940's. I wanted brown on the outside and wood grain in the inside. They have several color choices which the other companies I looked at did not have available. The windows are absolutely beautiful. Improved the look of my house and I already notice a savings in my utility bills. The salesman was nice and the crew was great. they put in 22 w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Photo for Rolox Home Service LLC - 4000 E 137th Terrace, Grandview, MO - 38375662

01/15/2020

Timely and efficient. The crew was very friendly and knowledgeable and accommodating, answering all our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/15/2020

It was great. They got it done pretty quick

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/02/2020

Crew was great. Scheduling was a bit of a nightmare but we also had a lot of bad weather (mainly rain) that may have caused the delay. If it wasn't for scheduling (which may have been due to weather) would have given A rating. This is second house I've used Rolox to replace windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and Door Replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

01/02/2020

A really professional job. Workers showed up on time and stayed on the job until it was finished. From the first meeting with the sales representative to completion of the project Rolox performed as promised. I will definitely consult Rolox for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows and skylights

CATEGORY replacement windows, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

12/16/2019

They did an excellent job and I was very pleased. They work very hard and they were on time. They finished the job on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

12/16/2019

They were very professional and I like them. I would refer them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put siding on my house.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

12/13/2019

It went surprisingly well. The crew they sent was absolutely fantastic. The windows were terribly rotted when the crew showed up, with the wood surrounding the windows also being extremely rotted. I told them what my possible fears were, and they showed up very well prepared. One of the windows was huge, I thought it would be a 4 man job but they sent 2 guys and they had it completed in less than ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

12/05/2019

I had all the windows and gutters replaced in our home that was built in 1855. The weather over this November 2019 holiday was 45 to 55 mph winds and lots of rain and sleet, and our home sits on top of hill. No one realized it was raining nor did we hear any of the wind(no leaks and no whistling wind coming through)!! The new gutters and downspouts held up to the elements and then some (guards and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows/Soffits/Roofing/Gutters with leaf guard

CATEGORY roofing, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

11/22/2019

It was very good, they did it in quick passion, there was a minor problem when the work was done but they are easy deal with. The customer service people are very easy to speak with, any questions I had are all answered, easy to understand terms

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in siding in my house. They also put in windows in 2016.

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

Windows, doors, siding, gutter protection & bathroom remodel.

NA