PolyMagic, LLC

A16 REVIEWS

Founded 2007

13902 Norby Rd

Grandview, MO, 64030

PolyMagic is the Kansas City area leading concrete repair company. From cracking and sinking to raising and lifting, our expert team utilizes polyurethane (rather than mud) to restore concrete to its original position. We have an excellent technician that our customers rave about, as you can tell from our 60+ 5-star reviews on Google! From larger projects to smaller repairs, PolyMagic is willing to take on both residential and commercial projects of all sizes without the excessive minimums. We are typically the first company to respond to your needs and always competitive in our estimates .... always. We make it easy and stress-free. Nobody wants to feel stressed when working with a concrete repair company, so we've aimed to make the process pleasant and professional. We have an online quoter form that allows you to upload pictures of your project to save you time and to allow us to provide a more accurate estimate. You can simply upload pictures of the problem areas - both close up and a full scope - and we'll be able to generate a quicker quote! Ready to get started.. let PolyMagic bring your concrete repairs up to par!...

Concrete Pouring and Repair (10)Concrete Leveling (6)Concrete Driveways (4)General Remodeling (1)Patios (1)

06/28/2019

I really enjoyed the service, professional, kind and explain to me the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in their poly magic material under neat my patio and front step of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

Thank you for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

06/27/2019

It was good, it was favorable, they arrive on time, they were professional, explained the entire process and their work match the price. There was a follow up work and they promptly did it with no additional charge and I've referred them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did mud jacking for my sidewalk and driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

Thank you for your thorough review. We hope you enjoyed your experience with our team. We truly appreciate your business!

06/27/2019

It was wonderful, I hire them before, they are very respectful, attentive, comepetitive, they gave me an accurate price and I feel comfortable hiring them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a polyjacking of a side walk and a patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your business and trust with PolyMagic.

06/26/2019

They were very good. They did a very good job on my driveway and sidewalk. They are very professional. They got it done in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the driveway and sidewalk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

We appreciate your business for the work on your driveway and sidewalk. It is our pleasure working with such great people!

06/26/2019

They were able to level my concrete steps in the front of my home. Excellent service, I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled concrete front steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

06/26/2019

He did a good job. He answers his phone and he did what he said he was gonna do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired a staircase which was a concrete porch.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you and hope the process was easy and seamless!

06/26/2019

It was fine. They did what they were supposed to. They were on time. They were professional. They took care of the appointment before the scheduled date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They raised a concrete pad in my backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

It is great to hear your feedback. We truly appreciate your business.

06/26/2019

It was very good. They were very professional. I have absolutely no complains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filled a cavity under the slab of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback, and of course business.

06/26/2019

It was fine. They were done on time and stuck with the price they quoted me. They were very professional and kept me informed each step of the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did leveling on my driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

Thank you for your business! We truly enjoyed working with you and appreciate your review!

06/26/2019

Fine. I have nothing bad to say about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They lifted some concrete pads.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your business!