Cleaning Edge Inc

Award 2019

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

109 SW Cross Creek Dr

Grain Valley, MO 64029

Owner operated. No subs used. Cost determined by the job. 100% full money back guarantee....

carpet cleaning (953)upholstery cleaning (116)oriental rug cleaning (26)tile installation (9)floor cleaning (3)window cleaning (3)moving (3)

10/16/2020

Arrived on time & completed job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

09/21/2020

Robert was quick to respond, communicated well, was on time and did a great job. He was thorough and a problem solver. The cost was reasonable, especially with the new customer discount. I would highly recommend him & I will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet & upholstery cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/29/2020

Well above expectations! He was able to fit me in same day on Saturday. He was very methodical and detail oriented and also had a lot of great tips on how to clear out stains. For the amount of work he did his prices were spot on too! I will definitely be using Bill's services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

Photo for Cleaning Edge Inc - 109 SW Cross Creek Dr, Grain Valley, MO - 38838341

08/21/2020

Beyond my expectations very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front room my bedroom and the hallway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

08/19/2020

We had some pet stains in the finished basement that they got out perfectly. We had a gray stain in our upstairs living room that had been there for years. We really didn't know how it got there. Cleaning Edge was able to get it out with no problem. I am so happy that the stain is gone! I would definitely hire Cleaning Edge again to clean my carpets! I can't say enough about their great work. My h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning living room, hall and stairs carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

07/31/2020

Bob is professional and easy to communicate with. Second time I have hired him. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

07/05/2020

Terrific! He was delayed slightly by an earlier jib, but gave me plenty of notice. He was friendly, efficient, and thorough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/10/2020

Very well. Robert came in to see what we wanted, then set up his truck in our driveway and did the job. The results were excellent. We paid a very fair price, and would not hesitate to hire Robert again. He did more that we asked (cleaned a couple of cushions and an ottoman) without an extra charge. He maintained social distancing and wore a mask. Complete professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a couple of chairs and part of our LR carpet cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/07/2020

Because of his high ratings he was booked a couple of weeks out so the wait was a little longer than I would've liked; the appt was for 4pm but he let me know a couple hours prior that he was running behind so he didn't arrive until almost 5pm. He pretreated then cleaned and was done in about an hour. My carpet had 6 years worth of dirt and some pet urine issues, so I certainly didn't expect it to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

06/05/2020

Responsive communication. Very knowledgeable on carpet and upholstery cleaning. Fair price for excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and Rug Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Carpet Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Area Rug Cleaning. Pet Odor & Stain Removal. Child & Pet Safe Cleaning. Tile & Grout Cleaning.

Water Damage Restoration.