11horse construction & renovation

I specialize in bathroom renovation and tile work. Windows, doors, decks and general construction. Im a one horse show and owner. I like to complete one project at a time so you get quality work and attention to detail. My livelihood depends on your happiness!...

Rolox Home Service LLC

Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.com

Offers by Rolox Home Service LLC on Angie's List

12/31/2020

Fantastic! I'm a Realtor and referred a client to 11 horse. My client is exstatic with the work performed and LOVES her new bathroom!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

12/07/2020

Dominic at 11horse construction just completed our full bathroom remodel and switched out floors in the kitchen, to say that he has done an excellent job would be an understatement. The process could not have gone any smoother. Do not waste your time looking at any other construction/remodel company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full bathroom remodel and kitchen floor

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

08/09/2020

The gentleman was very nice and courteous would hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitc edhen sink drain repair

CATEGORY plumbing