Tim's Handyman Service

N/A

314 Paint LLC

0  REVIEWS
314 Paint LLC

We are a locally owned and owner operated painting and refinishing company. With years of experience and expertise , we strive for excellent customer service and we treat your project like it is our own. We have great prices and give free estimates. Our work is 100% complete when you are happy! Our Services include: *Bathtub Refinishing *Shower Refinishing *Tile Refinishing *Tub and Tile Reglazing *Countertop Resurfacing *Bathroom Fiberglass Repairs *Tub Repairs *Interior Painting *Exterior Painting *Small/Minor Dry-Wall Repairs

08/30/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No longer working.

06/28/2011

I have a tear in my rotator cup; so I need help. He is an expert on small motors and whenever I have a problem with my motor like the chainsaw, he is good. I don’t do much ladder work anymore; so when my light goes out on the pole on top of the barn, he is who I call to fix it. He does mechanical and electrical work around the house. He bills me $25 an hour, typically. I’ve used him for 3 years no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Tim's Handyman Service and he comes by occasionally and the last time he was here was today. He’s picked up my blower because the motor needs overhauled and took it.

08/20/2010

Tim Fiedler is the owner of the company. He will be coming out shortly to install a light for me. The biggest factor with him is price. He is much cheaper than many other people that I have contacted. The last time he came out, I spent $250. I will continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tim’s Handyman Service, ten days ago. He did some painting work and some repair work.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

09/17/2009

The handyman who came out to get the work done was good. The price that he charged was very reasonable and did a very good job. I used to do all this work before, but since I am 77 years old now, I am unable to do all the work now. I don't have a lot of experience, but I would rate him well mainly because of his accessibility and his versatility. He didn't need a separate carpenter, painter or a g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tim's Handyman Service about 6 months ago to trim the hedges and to replace an electrical light on a tree. He repaired an area in the back where woodpeckers were trying to get in. He also replaced some rotted out spots with wood and re-stained them to match.