St Louis Roofing & Renovation LLC

B 171 Reviews

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2003

1700 Clover Ln

Florissant, MO 63031

In business for over 25 years, we are Roofing & Remodeling experts one call does it all! We offer 10 FREE upgrades with every insurance project including LIFETIME Architectural shingles we can help with insurance claims. We are competitively priced and our focus is always on quality. We are an A+ rated, Accredited business, with the Better Business Bureau. Cost is determined by the job. Additional fax - (636) 391-6905, (636) 394-1162....

roofing (131)gutter repair (67)gutter cleaning (29)siding companies (7)general contractors (4)door installation (2)skylight installation (2)garage doors (2)house painting (1)

06/09/2019

This is the second time I have used this company. I had our roof replaced last July, 2018 and was pleased with the work. I called Jim again needing our gutters inspected, and he is very fast at getting back to you and getting estimates that we needed quick due to our house being under contract. After inspecting, we found out that our gutter was clogged and one had a broken strap that was causing t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our gutters inspected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

D

11/05/2018

This is a followup review. Jim said he would send his foreman out to look at remaining leaks from the gutter and from our skylight from when he replaced our gutters and roof. Gutters were replaced first, then were leaking a lot so they came out and redid them, but still had a few leaks. Roof replaced, then we had water stains around our skylight, and again, Jim said he would send his foreman out t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and gutters replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

Photo for St Louis Roofing & Renovation LLC - 1700 Clover Ln, Florissant, MO - 37552334

Wait until you read this! Sorry to say but this mooch is a black mailer, clear and simple. This member insisted that I replace two 30 year old skylights that were obviously leaking prior to our roof installation. She told me that we caused the leaks by installing a new roof, which is absolutely ridiculous. She said that she would not bad mouth my business on A.L., if I gave her 2 skylights for FRE...

10/23/2018

Jim was great to work with. We had our roof completely redone (tear off) and he was always available to answer my questions and got back to me in a timely manner. All work was done as promised and punctual. His bid was very competitive and that’s why we chose him.and would hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof that consisted of a tear off and shingled.

09/14/2018

Very pleased. Job done in a timely manner and excellent clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair and replacement of porch gutters

CATEGORY garage doors,gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

04/02/2018

Jim Lawler, the owner, did a great job, totally to our liking. The new gutters have solved two problems we had: overflowing rainwater on one section and no backup interior leaks on another section.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to replace our gutter with a wider one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

11/06/2017

The guys were super professional and informative and helpful. On time, great communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter and gutter guard replacement.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

10/27/2017

Great. Both Jim and the technician were very nice. They were clear about what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a minor siding repair. Some siding had come loose during a very windy day. The siding was flapping when the wind blew and I was afraid it would get torn off and lost/destroyed. I wasn't sure who to call as it was so minor. I called a local company and their wait list was several weeks. I called St. Louis Roofing and Renovation, texted a picture to Jim and they were able to come out that day.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

10/18/2017

They did a wonderful job! No more gutter cleaning for me! Very professional and easy to work with. Got me on their schedule fast! Simple and done! 😀

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter screens all the way around/ gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

10/18/2017

Went well. Pleased with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Protective covers put on gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

09/22/2017

I give them an F across the board. As it turns out the roofers didn't know what the siding people were going to do and the siding people didn't know what they gutter people were going to do. There was no coordination.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2015

This is not our customer.

Roofing, vinyl siding, windows, gutter guard, tuck pointing, deck building, deck staining, cedar home staining, fencing, concrete driveways, refinishing, patios, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, lower levels, Interior & exterior painting.

Ask for details.