GARY'S AUTO SERVICE

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since October 2006

Garys Auto Service, with more than 30 years of experience in servicing the Florissant and North County area their automotive needs, the auto service industry , providing strive to provide quality work and excellent customer service. Our standard warranty on any service or repair is 3 years or 36,000 miles, the best in the area. We are a AAA approved Approved repair facility, and for your convenience, we offer a free shuttle & rental vehicles. Please call us today so we can take care of your auto service needs....

Bill's Automotive

16  REVIEWS
Bill's Automotive

Please call for more information.

01/29/2018

Great! Found a crack in the boot when inspecting a new "used" car I just purchased. They replaced and repaired everything within 2 hours and I was on my way. Used them for years. Great staff; friendly and professional. They never sell you anything you don't need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Axle Boot

CATEGORY auto repair

01/30/2017

They take good care of my car needs and on those occasions that they need to keep the car, they furnish me with and Enterprise Rental. Work is done in a timely manner. I recommend their business to my friends and will continue to do business with them. Also, they will always work me in when small emergencies come up. They always let me know that my business is of value to them and I appreciate the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had a number of services performed over a 7 year period. They have sold and installed: tires, batteries, and suggested and installed parts as they have been needed.

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto repair, car tires, transmission repair, car inspections

01/02/2017

It is easy to tell Nathan your concerns and he takes a personal interest in taking care of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When ever there is a problem it is handled in a timely fashion.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires, car inspections

06/05/2015

took car in, waited a while, car pulled in, they say work was done, I left

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change, inspection, tire rotation

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

02/18/2015

We get work done there all the time. We have 2 cars with 150k+ miles! Those guys are GREAT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt Transmission.

CATEGORY auto repair, transmission repair

At Gary’s Auto Service, we offer several services including, but not limited to: oil changes, brakes, suspension, engine repairs & replacement, sales & installation of tires, air conditioner diagnostics & repairs among other things.

Auto Body