Boain Dental Care

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

We are proud to have served patients in our community for over 30 years. The combination of continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment allow us to offer you and your family the high level of care and comfort you're looking for. My team and I will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health....

Anderson, Dr. Keith F.

When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Click here to contact us or call 314.961.5866. Additional e-mail - dra@radiantsmilesstl.com. There is one doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Award 2019

04/10/2017

Could not have been better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental implants, full set of uppers

05/04/2015

11/15/2013

We've been going to them for probably the last eight years. They've done a very good job. We have referred plenty of patients to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Boain Dental Care. It was for orthodontia, my daughter has braces and then I had general dentistry.

CATEGORY orthodontist

09/20/2013

If you need a dentist, don't hesitate to call them. You will be so relieved and overjoyed that you did. You won't have anything to worry about - whatsoever. They are pro's!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a root canal and a wisdom tooth extraction. I am intensely afraid of dentists. These people are AMAZING!!!! ZERO pain and simply lovely people. The office staff is equally OUTSTANDING!

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons

08/15/2013

The last time I was in, the hygienist cleaned my teeth. Their office environment is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boain Dental Care is my dentist. They do excellent work. Joycelyn did get her wisdom tooth pulled, they did an excellent job and she had a fast recovery, so I would recommend them.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist, Bridges, Crowns, Dental Hygiene and Periodontal Health, Whitening and Bleaching, BriteSmile, ZOOM!, Veneers, Dental Implants, Dentures, Extractions, Invisalign, Traditional Braces, Clear Braces, Root Canal (Endodontics), Inlays and Onlays, Crown Lengthening, Sinus Augmentation, Soft Tissue Graft , Bone Grafting, Post-Op Instructions, Digital X-Ray, Intraoral Camera, Rotary Endodontics, Electric Handpieces, Bonding and White Fillings, Oral Cancer Screenings,