Custom Roofing & Exteriors

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2006

We are full home improvement and insurance restoration company. We have around 4-5 employees and are a family owned business. We use both in house employees and subcontractors. We hold a State License in IL Lic. #104.014588 and a St. Louis, Mo General Contractors Lic # LC7481210. We hold a License in Carbondale, IL. Charge per project. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS: 573-678-2622 & 888-352-1829...

Clean Roof STL

16  REVIEWS
Clean Roof STL

We’ll make your roof look like new again using our soft wash system to clean away years of built up grime, mildew, dirt and everything else that can stick to your roof. With over 8 years of experience, we know what it takes to make your roof shine again, and we back that up with a 3 year guarantee on our work. We are approved by shingle manufacturers and can help extend the life of your roof. We use plant and grass friendly products to help maximize your curb appeal and increase your property value. Call Scott today for a FREE estimate on making your roof the cleanest in the neighborhood!

Offers by Clean Roof STL on Angie's List

06/19/2017

Custom Roofing and Exteriors came to our home and completed the work in less than 1 day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a hole in our roof that did not effect the interior of our home, but did damage a section of soffit/fascia close to that hole. We needed to have the rotted wood removed and replaced along with new aluminum cladding of the soffit and fascia

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair

12/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace metal roof on outbuilding and was suppose to replace screws and grommets on metal house roof. Found roof had no underlay, added plywood and water/ice shield. They were all very personable and the actual work was done well. I was less than impressed with the clean up. The actual supervisor knew his business the roof is great, however I had solar lights that were destroyed, dents in the downspout and we found a lot of nails and screws in the yard and drive way as well as cigarette butts.

CATEGORY contractors,roofing,roof snow removal

09/04/2014

The two men who arrived were rude and dismissive. I had told the office when I made the appointment that they would need a latter to get up into the attack and access the flat roof so they could see what needs to be done. When the representatives came into the house I repeated this and the response was a very dismissive, "I'm not getting up any attack." I said, "Do you just want to forget the whol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested bid on repair to a natural slate roof.

CATEGORY roofing

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced siding and repaired the roof of our home. Very pleasant and efficient.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

04/11/2014

I liked the guy who I talked to and they did a pretty good job. They were pretty professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Roofing & Exteriors fixed one of boards under the overhang and painted all the overhang. They painted the roof and the deck.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, siding, windows, decks, door, gutters, interior work, drywall, painting, kitchen, bathroom, basement remodels & room additions.