Handy Jack-The Home Improvement Pros

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since November 2004

Awards & Badges

PO Box 295

Fenton, MO 63026

Quality handyman, and home repair services in the St. Louis and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. Jobs taking less than 1 day are time & materials at the rate of $60/hr. All jobs minimum 2 hr charge. No travel charge. Please call to schedule....

handyman (297)plumbers (69)electrician (50)drywall (40)home remodeling (38)woodworking (38)lighting (35)door installation (34)interior painting (22)ceiling fan installation (17)home remodeling (17)general contractors (16)

01/26/2021

The installation of our Ring doorbell was very important to us and David was nothing short of professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. Our original doorbell was not compatible with our Ring doorbell and David spent all the time necessary to ensure it was properly installed. I highly recommend his work based on the quality delivered and his patient demeanor. Thanks again, David!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ring doorbell and TV mount

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

12/23/2020

It went well! He fixed my leaky faucet and changed a battery in a chirping smoke detector. He seems knowledgeable in many different areas. I am also pleased that he was wearing a mask!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

11/18/2020

It went really well. He showed up on a Sunday to do the work, and I now have a brand new mailbox and post at the end of my driveway. Very happy with installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services - Rural Mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

10/23/2020

Excellent service and responded quickly to fixing the problem and I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

09/15/2020

It went great! I'm very happy with the results. Wayne and Terry were friendly, easy to work with, and worked hard during their time at our house. They do quality work and are very knowledgable about all that they did. I would definitely use Handy Jack again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chandelier replaced, light switch repair, bathroom faucet replaced, Dresser legs cut down

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

C

07/30/2020

Horribly. I would not recommend. The person sent out had "**" written on his truck, was rude, took over an hour to get started on the job, was on his cell talking about personal issues. We were charged by the hour, so that was disheartening. Boss was notified and was asked to keep hush about it, but boss told the worker and worker got upset again. I'm hopeful other men from this business are profe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some things to be hung up on the walls, and other heavy items moved

CATEGORY appliance repair,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

This was not our customer! She posted the review to the wrong handyman company. Please remove to not marr our impeccable workmanship as well as the review proven character of our Craftsmen.

06/25/2020

Rodney did an excellent job! He installed a ceiling fan for me and then helped me fix an LED panel issue with another fan. He was friendly, professional, and now my house is much cooler. So grateful for his help, and would absolutely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2020

Photo for Handy Jack-The Home Improvement Pros - PO Box 295, Fenton, MO - 38678387

06/13/2020

Wayne did a great job communicating when he’d be here and returning texts. He got everything done from hanging closet doors, two closet rods to repairing some crown molding. He was helping me get my place ready to sell and when I move I’ll be hiring him again to do some other things at the new place

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

05/22/2020

Handy Jack came in under the price estimate. He repaired a bathroom exhaust fan rather than replace it, and removed an old built-in kitchen clock but realized that the electrical box behind it included the doorbell chime. So we just covered the hole with a battery-operated wall clock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

05/14/2020

Jim did an excellent job replacing 2 rotted fence posts quickly and the work was well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence post replacement

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

General handyman services, kitchen & bath repairs, home repairs of all sizes. Includes electrical, switches & outlets, light fixtures & ceiling fans, plumbing, faucets, garbage disposals, toilets, laundry hook ups, door knobs & deadbolts, drywall, drapery hardware, rough & finish carpentry, crown molding, chair rail, shelving, & ceramic tile.

General painting, roofing, major appliance repair. We do not hold a St. Louis County, City of St. Louis, St. Charles County, or City of St. Charles plumbing or electrical license and do not offer services which require these licenses.