Fossil Flooring

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2006

Fossil Flooring is a full-service flooring installation company operating with family values and thrives on ethical service to each of our customers. Owned and operated by Daniel Evans for over 20 years Fossil Flooring has developed a reputation based on dependability and customer satisfaction. We work with a small, and dependable crew that Daniel oversees on each job site. Fossil Flooring takes pride in delivering quality workmanship and craftmanship, while paying attention to the large and minute details of the installation, down to leaving a spic and span worksite after work is completed. We work closely with our customers to ensure satisfaction, and normally do not bill for labor until the customer is happy with the work done. We know you can get flooring installation from anybody but it’s our dedication to service, knowledge of the industry, and friendly staff that makes all the difference....

Motto's Flooring

82  REVIEWS
Motto's Flooring

We have been installing Floors Since 1978! Below is a quick list of our accreditation and certifications: Member of the National Wood Flooring Association Since 1999 Member of the National Tile Council of America Certified Master Pergo Installer Certified through Wilsonart Laminate Flooring Certified through Bruce Hardwood and Laminate Floors Certified with the Tile Council of America Certified Master Craftsman with National Wood Flooring Association Instructor at the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) Hardwood Flooring Schools

Award 2019

06/09/2020

My third time using Fossil and just as good as the other two times. The owner and crew are very professional and nice. They removed all the carpet from a great room and two bedrooms. Then they installed luxury vinyl planking. Cleaned up behind themselves well. The floors are beautiful. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet with LVP

02/03/2020

This is the second time we have had Fossil flooring out to our house. They have now installed 100% of all the flooring in our home. They did an absolutely superb job installing the LVP (LVT but in planks that look like wood) and the porcelain tile. Quality work and easy to work wit .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LVP and porcelain tile

05/02/2018

They removed old flooring in kitchen and two bathrooms. Then installed tile in kitchen and laminated flooring in bathrooms. This is the second time I have used them and they do a wonderful job. Floors look good and they left no mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaces floors

04/09/2018

No problems, they were on time, professional, good workmanship and the floors look great. I had them put down the same kitchen floor that they had done in 2008 at another home. That floor looked as good 10 years later as it had when Daniel put it in, so I wanted the same thing in the new house. They also did both bathroom floors. Fossil lays the flooring but you select and pay for the material at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced tile in kitchen and two bathrooms

12/15/2017

Daniel the owner showed up with an associate ahead of the original schedule, which was great and I really appreciated him being able to fit me in earlier than I had agreed to. They did a great job, were very pleasant to be around and I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some carpeting that needed to be re-stretched.

CATEGORY flooring

Flooring & hardwood sales, installation & repair work, handyman services, kitchen remodeling, cabinets, countertops.

Sorry, we do not do sanding and/or finishing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available