Hilltop Home Repairs

Fayette, MO 65248

Flooring

Flooring

flooring2020
Laid Vinyl planking in a sun room.

Specializing in handyman services and home repairs. Don't worry! If it's broke, I'll fix it for you! No job is too big, or too small. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Home repairs, all phases of remodeling, flooring, plumbing, and MORE! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...
Wall Remodel  - Image

Wall Remodel

masonry

2020
Pool Deck - Image

Pool Deck

decks & porches

2019

handyman (6)home remodeling (4)plumbers (3)electrician (3)decks & porches (2)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)masonry (1)carpet cleaning (3)window cleaning (1)

01/29/2021

Door looks good and the finish work looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new front door

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

01/12/2021

It went great! He was right on time, very personable, knowledgeable and skilled. He did great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services- installing 2 bathroom faucets , and a kitchen sink and faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

01/08/2021

Donnie the owner of Hilltop Home Repairs, was excellent. He called to verify our time of service and when I had a last-minute change in the date of install he worked with me. When he arrived at my home he wore his face mask the entire-time and was conscious of his an our well being while interacting. Santa had brought me a dog door for Christmas and I had a very narrow area that it would fit in to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

12/31/2020

Excellent work. Donnie is a perfectionist. He redid a lot of work by previous contractor. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

09/03/2020

Very pleasant. Schedule worked well, work completed as promised. Job was done well. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted several interior rooms

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/19/2020

WONDERFUL! Very Personable, professional and handled the service in a very caring. Will definitely be hiring again. Thanks Jennifer Robinson

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

08/13/2020

Donnie was able to come do a repair job for me next day, and I'm very happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

08/13/2020

Donnie was punctual and professional. He was upfront about pricing and transparent throughout the entire process. He gave us all options available for completing the service correctly and let us choose the best for what we wanted in the end. He even assisted me in finishing the final stages of one of my own projects without asking or charging just so I could have everything done in time to surpris...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

08/13/2020

Repair done well, on time and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

08/10/2020

It went really well. They did a very good work and they were timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a deck in, did some electrical and plumbing.

CATEGORY decks,electrician,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Handyman services, home repairs, all phases of remodeling, home additions, flooring of all kinds, plumbing, pavers/ paving, concrete, decks, tear downs, electrical, small roofing repairs, drywall, and MORE!

We do not specialize in extensive roof repairs-- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!