Find Top-Rated Farmington Concrete Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Concrete Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Concrete Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,109 reviews for
Farmington Concrete Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews3004 years on Angie's List
AReviews17613 years on Angie's List
AReviews17112 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Concrete Contractors
$950 for up to 1000 Square Feet of Concrete Cleaning and SealingMember price $950.00 Original price: .
$215 for DIY Concrete Cleaning and Sealing Package up to 500 Square FeetMember price $215.00 Original price: .
$320 for DIY Concrete Cleaning and Sealing Package up to 1000 Square FeetMember price $320.00 Original price: .
$75 for a Gas Log Fireplace Tune-Up, Cleaning, and InspectionMember price $75.00 Original price: $79.00.
AReviews3310 years on Angie's List
AReviews226 years on Angie's List
BReviews14911 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Concrete Repair Articles
CReviews24 years on Angie's List
FReviews267 years on Angie's List
FReviews13 years on Angie's List
Concrete Repair reviews in Farmington
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
We were hoping we were going to be able to use the coupon for 999.00 but I guess our work wasn't more than 100 square feet so we couldn't but we still ended up going with the company and we are satisfied with the work that was done. The first day they were late to start the job because their truck broke down but the second day they were there on time and everything was complete. I would have liked to have had the trash items picked up, a plastic bottle and a food wrapper, but that would be the only complaint.
- Kristin D.
Missed scheduled appt due to duration of prior job. Made arrangements for the following morning and they were here promptly, went right to work and finished the job satisfactorily and quickly.
- Kathleen P.
Provider name locked. was fantastic to work with. Very easy to get a hold of, and very responsive if/when we needed to get in touch with him. We are extremely pleased with the finished product and would recommend using Provider name locked. Company to anyone looking to get a new patio for their home.
- Tim B.