All Surface Flooring LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since December 2011

Additional emails -royfieldjr@hotmail.com Family owned & operated....

Tile With Style

11  REVIEWS
Tile With Style

Professional and beautiful tiling for your home, patio and office. Tile With Style has been doing tiling for homes, businesses, and churches for 25 years and provides fine craftsmanship for all your tiling needs. Contact Steve for more information.

03/17/2018

We had new wood flooring or carpeting installed in every room of our 26 year-old home. We shopped a lot. All Surface Flooring did a superb job for the best pricing we received. We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the very professional no-pressure staff and receiving quality work. We feel like we’ve made new friends. Roy, the owner, is great to deal with, a real straight shooter. We had significa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Flooring and Carpeting

CATEGORY carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring, hardwood floor repair

02/15/2018

I worked with Roy and Caleb to determine which carpet was going to work for me and then their installation crew was top notch. They moved all of our furniture and then installed the tile and carpet and then replaced all of the furniture. They were easy to work with, responsive, and knew their trade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recarpet basement and add tile behind bar area

CATEGORY flooring

01/30/2018

I would highly recommend this company and would use them again for all my flooring needs. The work crew was professional and accomendated any request that was asked of them. They cleaned up nightly and upon completion of the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wood floors in our greatroom, dining room and hallway.

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

06/28/2017

They've always been good. I know of no room for improvement. I just had to call them over the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had them do work 2 or 3 times; a couple on the rental. They are good. That was for the rental in Baldwin. They had to fix up a sub-floor and then put the real floor in so the plumber could re-install plumbing. The used linoleum for the real floor and replaced plywood for the sub-floor and do all kinds of things.

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

06/28/2017

I have used them a few times. A couple on the rental and they are good. They placed linoleum. They have always been good to us. I just had to call them over the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the sub floor and installed the regular floor.

CATEGORY flooring

Residential and commercial new carpet, hardwoods, laminates, marble, granite, ceramic flooring sales & installation.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Financing Available