The Can Do Crew

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We are The Can do Crew! No job to big or to small. Need something done, call The Can Do Crew at 573-268-5644. ...

CENTRAL GARAGE DOOR

Locally owned and operated. Garage door and opener service and replacement.

Award 2019

11/16/2015

Worst job ever. Horrible company and ignorant owner. We called in July to get back on the schedule after paying $200 and he just kept pushing us to the end of the week then to next week then the end of that week and so on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My In-laws had a leak in their bathroom. Will Lewis sent 2 guys to check it out, neither of them had worked with the Can Do Crew for more than 1 month. They tore the ceiling tiles down and removed the floor tiles as Will Lewis told them to do. They couldn't find the leak. They called Will Lewis and on the 3rd day he finally came over with the guys. He spoke so badly to them in front of my In-laws that my father-in-law was embarrassed for them. Will Lewis couldn't find the leak so he said they'd be back the next day and they left. This was in April. 7 months later, the bathroom is still torn apart. We paid $200 for this service and nothing was done.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,decks,drywall,flooring,moving companies,plumbing,water damage restoration,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/16/2014

I have a rather long, wide gravel driveway and at nearly 66, it's becoming just too much for me to shovel myself out. I did after our first snow in December, and it took me 2 days! I used the Can Do Crew last winter, so I emailed over New Years and asked to be put back on their list - they automatically come by if we've had a certain amount of snow (3"?); I'm not quite sure how much. The young lad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plowed my driveway

08/12/2013

Very frustrating experience although we tried to remain patient and understanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took several calls to get a call back. Took several more calls to get a visit scheduled for an estimate. They stood us up. Took several more calls to get rescheduled. 1 month after initially calling, someone came to do the estimate. Took 2-3 weeks to get the estimate. No details, only work listed (example: floor--$500) and all work requested was not listed. Since that time we have made numerous calls requesting a more thorough estimate. The office person is nice and tries to help but we get no response back from the person who could actually give us answers. At this point we would not trust them to do the work, although they had been referred to us by a friend.

03/13/2013

They were right on time and did an awesome job. They were kind and patient with this new homeowner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to shovel out my driveway so I could receive a delivery.

12/04/2012

Will and his crew did an awesome job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Can Do Crew built our patio enclosure with screening.

CATEGORY decks

Decks,Home Repair,Property Management,Moving,Snow Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard