RNC Painting LLC

B59 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2012

216 Elliott Dr

Columbia, MO 65201

We are a local painting contractor that services Columbia and Jefferson City, Missouri. Visit our website: www.neesespainting.com...

Interior Painting (53)Exterior Painting (8)Drywall (4)Wallpaper Removal (4)Pressure Washing (3)Plaster (1)

01/07/2020

They were on time and did a great job. I will use them that do a great job I highly recommend them for painting you home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

11/16/2019

Excellent job performance and knowledge about how and what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

09/29/2019

I thought the price was too high. Decided to do work myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper removed

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

08/29/2019

Carla and Robert are truly professional and skilled. They worked with us thru our indecisions and offered their expertise willingly. We’ve even hired them to re-stain our two story deck! We’ll recommend them to all we know that need painting!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

06/25/2019

Unfortunately, I hired this company, (husband and wife), and I made a big mistake. They charge a “non-refundable” fee upfront which should have been my first clue to run away from this pair. But they seemed to be ok so I agreed. Then from the very start it was obvious they had no idea what they were doing. The wouldn’t show up until around 9:30am -10am, would work about an hour then leave or some ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and painting

CATEGORY drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

First we would like to say the pictures posted on this review are pictures before the job was complete and it does not currently look like that. Those were pictures in the process of the job. Popcorn has been repaired and all drywall work completed. The home owner insisted we use the drywall there and said it was bought by the last contractor he had hired and had fired because he was unhappy with ...

06/09/2019

It went wonderfully. They answered all my questions basically before I even had a chance to ask, and explain exactly what was going to happen and what they intended to do. They were speedy and professional. I couldn’t have asked for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

10/12/2018

Their job with the kitchen cabinets is flawless. They look brand new. They finished a week later than planned, which was my only complaint. They were trustworthy and professional. I enjoyed having them in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior whole house painting.

09/05/2018

They did a great job! They were incredibly flexible and communicative with us about what they were doing each day. They reached out two different times when the paint color didn't look quite what we had in mind, and it saved us a lot of heartache and extra work later when they were right and we changed the color to be a better match. They went above and beyond by painting trim and fixing some extr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

05/04/2018

Went fine. And walls look good. Cleanup was good. They also made sure carpet covered and o paint on wood work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting family room,up stairs and foyer. Family room and hall foyer are vaulted ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

04/27/2018

I have had extremely good experiences with Neese Painting. I have hired them multiple times to do interior jobs, big (whole house) and small (one room). They are my go-to painters, and the only painters I confidently recommend to friends. Their work is impeccable. They are especially skilled with so-called "mud work" jobs -- making (big or small) cracks, nicks, bubbles, etc. in walls and ceilings ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling repaired and repainted

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

We provide the following services:interior and exterior painting,interior repaints, wallpaper removal,lite drywall repair,texture removal, pressure washing,refinishing cabinets,staining,and airless spraying.

Ask for details.