Overhead Door Company of Central Missouri™

A 17 Reviews

Founded 1954 • Angie's List since March 2014

1313 Grand Ave

Columbia, MO 65203

Sales, Service and Installation of Commercial and Residential door products including garage doors, high speed doors, rolling steel doors, commercial entry doors, hollow metal doors and frames, automatic entry doors, dock levelers, dock seals, operators and openers....

garage door repair and installation (17)

05/16/2018

Technician did excellent work, quickly and provided advice on keeping bearings and springs in good shape by lubricating twice a year using WD-40. Warrantied for 5 years. Exact cost is given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both torsion springs replaced on double sized garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your business.

06/09/2017

Process went well from start to finish. The new door looks and works great. They even programmed the garage door controller in my vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new garage door and an electric opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2017

Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to let everyone know about the great service you received from Overhead Door.

06/01/2017

[For punctuality], they actually showed up earlier than they said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a broken spring on the garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

05/23/2017

Fine, and more of these reviews would be done if you don't have to fill out all this junk. Hope this is long enough. Since I will not be doing any more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new automatic garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2015

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

01/09/2017

Wonderful! These guys are professional and do an amazing job. I would highly recommend them. Second time I have used them. I was quoted a labor price of $140 and hour and was told that the installation would take about an hour. The total installation took about two hours as the guys had never installed this type of garage door opener. They were really nice, and only charged me $150 stating that th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new garage door opener installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

01/15/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2015

10/26/2015

Very perfessional, Clean, and knowledgable. Replaced both springs in under an hour and garage works better than new. Even checked eveything else to make sure everything was working properly  I Highly reccommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced both tension springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2015

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of Overhead Door Company.

08/12/2015

Its was fine. I think they wound up not doing any work. I can't remember exactly what the problem was, but it wasn't something they could fix. It wasn't something they could do anything about. They were inconsistent in the information they gave. There were two different people who came out, and I'm guessing that that door company - I don't know, this is a guess - is a franchise, and so one person ...

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2011

05/08/2014

Everything turned out well.  The technician arrived on time, was friendly and professional, and completed the work quickly for what I found to be a reasonable price.  He also retensioned my two other garage doors while he was out which I appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to replace both cables on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2013

05/08/2014

I chose them for the job because they had done good work for me on a previous occasion, and I wasn't disappointed.  They showed up on time, completed the work quickly and efficiently, and did a great job.  In fact, I received an upgraded opener at no additional cost because the one I originally wanted was out of stock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to install a garage door opener for me.  Specifically, they installed a belt-drive opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2013

Residential and commercial door & garage door.

Windows