Cevet Tree Care

A9 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since September 2012

5941 N Creasy Springs Rd

Columbia, MO 65202

Tree Service (8)Lawn and Yard Work (2)

05/29/2019

Everything went really well and they showed up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

05/21/2019

Good. They got everything done within a day and cleaned up. It was a very good price too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and stump grinding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

05/21/2019

Very good. They were quick, efficient, and cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down tree and stump grinding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

05/22/2015

Went as planned, removed all debris from yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large tree from front yard.  Ground stump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2013

07/11/2013

The original idea I had was to remove the spruce and trim a live branch that hung over my house.  Stewart said it would be no problem to remove the branch but the tree probably needed as much nourishment as it could get due to the dead center.  I agreed and they came when they said they would.  The work took a little longer than what they thought but the bill was still what they had estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a dead 50 year old spruce and trimmed the dead branches (the entire center stem leading to the trunk).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2013

06/11/2013

Cut down my dogwood instead of correct tree. Stole my rake. I came home to find them adding mulch without my perrmission. Charged $525 to prepared lawn and add topsoil prior to laying sod.  It rained  washed the soil away and made gullies in the yard. They installed sod anyway.  Stewart would not give a discount.  The sod is alreay settling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and treimmed trees and bushes. Prepared lawn and laid sod.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2013

We were contacted by [member name removed] to put sod in her back yard. It was a bare area. We came in and put down dirt to make the area more level. In the mean time, we put down mulch, trimmed bushes and removed volunteer trees. After we put down the dirt in the back yard, it began to rain. Some of the dirt washed down the hill. We brought in approximately 500 lbs of top soil to fill in the area...

06/11/2013

.Cut down the wrong tree.  I cam home and were puuting own mulch without my permission. Prepared the yard for sod. It rained and could not pur down sod for two weeks.  They installed the sod even though the soil completely washed away and the ground had numerous gullies in it. Stewart refused to make any consession in his bill.  The sod is already settling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trime trees and bushes. Put down topsoil and sod.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2013

Our company has been in the community almost 20 years. We are a member of the local Chamber of Commerce and an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. The accusations stated here are false. After we finished the work for this customer, she sent me an email stating how beautiful her yard looked and promptly sent a payment. We were delayed for a long period of time getting the work comp...

09/24/2012

We happened upon these guys through a groupon deal. At first we only asked them to trim our wildly untamed hedge out front but then went ahead and got a quote for the trees we needed removed from the front lawn because they were growing into the sewer line. They price matched the best price I had gotten from other quote and allowed me to apply my groupon. Aside from just getting the work done I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two very large oak trees removed from our front lawn and had our front hedge trimmed.

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2012

07/09/2005

CEVET TREE SERVICE WAS QUICK TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT AND COME OUT TO DO THE WORK. THEY WERE VERY HARDWORKING AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB. THE TREES LOOK GREAT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CEVET TREE SERVICE CAME OUT TO TRIM A FEW TREES AWAY FROM THE ROOF LINE. THEY CUT UP AND SHAPED SEVERAL TREES.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree & stump removal, trimming & pruning.

Not Applicable