Borntrager Exterior Repairs

Founded 2019 •

Awards & Badges

1200 E Broadway

Columbia, MO 65201

Borntrager Exterior Repairs is built on hard work, dedication and honesty, the same values Eddie has carried with him throughout his life. We are locally owned and operated. Our focus is always on how we can improve as a company and provide you with the best experience possible. Borntrager Exterior Repairs, LLC is owned by Eddie Borntrager. Jonas Borntrager is our foreman. Eddie's Amish background allowed him to excel in roofing, carpentry and math, making him perfect for the exterior repair industry....

roofing (5)door installation (2)siding companies (1)drywall (1)

07/17/2020

They were very professional, and respectful thtroughout the whole process. Myself and my wife both agree that we would not hesitate to use them again in the future if needed. Great Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off Roof and Replaced with Shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife.

07/08/2020

they never contacted me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding house

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Sorry we have not been able to get to you. It is the busy season and we are behind. I am also just a small business starting out. Again sorry I was not able to get to you fast enough. For anyone reading this review. Please do not hesitate to call/text me. 573-881-1157 I like advising with Angie' List but sometimes the leads are dead ends. Calling me will be a sure way to pull you higher on the lis...

03/25/2020

I chose Gary chanlle the bids were all close and fair my choice was a word of mouth from neighbors and co workers who know and had work done and were very satisfied as am I

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and estemate

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

02/23/2020

Eddie did an amazing job! He did a quality job in a timely manner that exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be hiring them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing a porch and wood siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

02/17/2020

They did an excellent job. They were super affordable and Eddie, the owner, was very easy to work with and very responsive. He was able to get us scheduled for work pretty quickly and we have not had any issues with his work since. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof on our shed. Later they replaced an exterior door.

CATEGORY roofing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

02/12/2020

It was excellent. He was very communicative, he will tell you what he have to do, he is on time and he works very hard. He is very clean with his work and cleaned up after work, he is very polite person and he is good in his pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a new door and fixed some leak areas in the roof that we had and took out the entire wall and replaced it and he also did some cement work in front of work.

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2019

Roofing - Wood, metal, shingles, TPO and clay.