Arthur Ratliff Tree & Stmp Rmv

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2010

Arthur Ratliff Tree and Stump Removal is a family owned business that has been serving Columbia for over 10 years. Our goal is help our customers with all their tree care needs. We can take care of anything that has to do with trees, from tree health to tree trimming and from the removal of a single hazardous tree to clearing acres of trees for new construction. We have 2 certified arborists on staff to make sure that all of our services are performed using the latest and best techniques available. We have the equipment and skills to get the job done safely and efficiently. We are committed to treating our customers homes, like they're our own! ...

B and B Tree Services

B and B Tree Services based in Ashland, MO. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

04/18/2019

The crew arrived on time, worked quickly and cleaned up nicely. The whole experience from initial estimate to completion was positive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

06/19/2017

They were quick to get out to remove it and did exactly what they said they would plus a little more. Also cleaned up all the small debris from the down tree as well. Tree was located down a hillside so it make it more challenging to remove.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed a tree from year that had fallen down in high wind.

05/27/2017

I contacted Scott Ratliff about removing a large River Birch tree that was leaning out over my garage and home. He arrived promptly to give me a cost for removal of the tree which I considered very reasonably. His crew, which was very well equipped for the job, arrived 1 day early. They were very professional, worked hard and removed the very large tree in 4 hours. You would never known they were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove large River Birch tree that had grown in four trunks and was overhanging my home, deck and garage.

08/10/2014

They originally said it would take 3 days, and it took 2. They were fast, professional, showed up in a timely manner, etc. Our preferred plan would have been to use magic to get the trees back up and alive, but since that wasn't going to work, Ratliff was the next best plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a number of trees blown over in the 'not tornado' we had about 3 weeks ago. Also removed 2 dead trees and assorted brush

06/11/2013

I live 100 miles from my rental. A tree died and had to be removed. They gave me a bid for the removal over the phone and by email. I verified their insurance coverage. The work was accomplished in a timely manner. I recommend them. It worked out very well and saved me a trip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I conducted my business over the phone and by email. They gave me a bid and accomplished the work as agreed.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree & stump removal, tree trimming & pruning, mulching services & delivery, land clearing.