IC Restoration

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2016

A Rated | 1 Review

We are a family owned Construction Company. International Contractors is a fully licensed and Insured, full service contracting firm. We are able to meet your contracting needs no matter how big or small the project. Our pricing is competitive, our job completion time is fast, and our quality is outstanding. Contact Rob at 573-818-5992 (energylink.rob@gmail.com) or icr.rob@gmail.com Michaela at 573-825-4533 for a free estimate today!...

Borntrager Exterior Repairs

Borntrager Exterior Repairs is built on hard work, dedication and honesty, the same values Eddie has carried with him throughout his life. We are locally owned and operated. Our focus is always on how we can improve as a company and provide you with the best experience possible. Borntrager Exterior Repairs, LLC is owned by Eddie Borntrager. Jonas Borntrager is our foreman. Eddie's Amish background allowed him to excel in roofing, carpentry and math, making him perfect for the exterior repair industry.

11/03/2017

Wonderful, very professional. Great job. I had to wait a little bit because they are always busy. But that makes sense they do great work at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a patch done on my ceiling in drywall due to water exposure. I didn't want to try it myself because the patch needed to be expanded so that it lined up with a stud.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,garage builders