Armor Roofing & Sales LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20201231

2330 Schupbach Rd

Clever, MO 65631

Armor Roofing & Sales LLC has repaired and re-roofed homes all across Springfield and Southwest Missouri. Our experienced & certified roofing crew aims to please every customer with high quality workmanship and friendly, professional service. We even have an in-house roofing inspector to help you determine whether or not you need replacement or a brand new roof....

roofing (33)gutter installation (7)siding (3)screen repair (2)

09/25/2018

There were many other houses in our neighborhood that received new roofs. Even though we waited quite some time for the siding to come in so they can start working, they were quick, efficient, and clean. There is always a scare on how the workmanship will go, whether they leave a mess, something else gets damaged, taking a long time to complete the job, etc. We were pleased that they finished the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, partial siding and gutter replacement due to a hail storm.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

08/02/2018

David Davison was very helpful, professional, and thorough in explaining what would be involved in the replacement of my roof. His crew was hard working and polite, and did a great job cleaning up after they were done. The roof looks amazing, and I would recommend Armor Roofing as an excellent company to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement after a hailstorm

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

Photo for Armor Roofing & Sales LLC - 2330 Schupbach Rd, Clever, MO - 37287402

08/04/2014

The service tech was right on time, and very polite and professional. He did a complete inspection of my roof, and gave his opinion on the condition of the roof, and a few helpful tips. He fixed the leak we had been having a problem with. Well worth the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2014

07/22/2014

I was satisfied with their inspection.  I had no problems with getting an appointment. The price was satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased the big deal for $99 Roof Maintenance Package.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

07/09/2014

Called and came when he said he would. Educated us on the care and maintenance of roof for the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found a crack in the decking and filled around it and some nail holes

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2014

07/08/2014

Initially there was a breakdown with communication (my faulty) and I was impressed that the company went the extra mile to resolve the breakdown and communicate with me. Once communication was established, a prompt assessment was completed. The owner of the company answer all my questions and provided me with several options. There was a slight delay in the completion of the work but he explained ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He inspected the roof, replaced missing tiles, replaced gutters with screens on the garage, and added 5 attic vents on the non-street side of the roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2014

06/14/2014

Arrived on time, performed the inspection and found a couple minor issues.   A few shingles needed to be nailed down and the corners of two roof vents had lifted.  Glued down and secured.  I also mentioned to him an issue with water pooling in one of the corners in the gutter.  Suggested adding a downspout.  Quoted a price, which I accepted.  Will be out sometime soon to install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a maintenance roofing inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2014

06/11/2014

he came and fix thr shingles that flew off the roof.  had to go get a bundle of shingles and replace four '

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
great

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2014

05/11/2014

He found there were no problems on the roof:  no missing shingles, and the flashing was well caulked and the rubber around the vents was still in excellent condition.  I was happy to know there were no problems since I had found shingles in my backyard after a recent windstorm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David inspected the roof for missing shingles and checked the flashing around the vents for signs of wear.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2014

04/10/2014

The crew showed up right on time and got straight to work. I expected a 2 maybe 3 day job, nope these guys got to it and stayed with their work all day. They found a hole in the decking and replaced the whole piece instantly. The roof looks fantastic, it held up great in the wind we had that ripped other roofs all around me. They did the roof July last year, but recently came out to fix a peice of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the shingles and some decking and flashing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2014

Roofing. Siding. Soffit & fascia. Seamless gutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover