Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions

Angie's List since April 2017

Family-owned and operated, Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions is a second generation company that has been growing since 1956. We offer a wide range of services for both homes and businesses in Chesterfield and throughout Mid-Missouri, including pest control, bed bug control, rodent control, lawn care services, and more! Call today for more information....

2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife Control

2 Nice Guys Termite & Pest Control has been serving the Greater St. Louis area for over 30 years. We have provided the greater St. Louis area residents and businesses of all types with affordable, effective, environmentally friendly pest management programs since 1984.

Offers by 2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife Control on Angie's List

07/10/2018

They come once a month. They are very good. I'd give them an A for everything. They are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control. We had a problem with something killing our lawn. They came out and discovered the problem and treated it and took care of it. They also got rid of the mole.

CATEGORY pest control

09/10/2017

We did have a competitive bid, and they were the best. It all makes me crazy that they'll cost so much! They tell you when they're coming, and they do. They're scheduled to be here next month. I had some fungus going on with some of my roses, and they volunteered to solve those problems for me as well while they were here and it didn't cost me extra. It made a big difference to my roses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control.

CATEGORY pest control