2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife Control

A159 REVIEWS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since December 2002

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Plaza Executive Suites 17295 Chesterfield Airport Road, Suite 200

Chesterfield, MO 63005

2 Nice Guys Termite & Pest Control has been serving the Greater St. Louis area for over 30 years. We have provided the greater St. Louis area residents and businesses of all types with affordable, effective, environmentally friendly pest management programs since 1984....

Pest Control (155)Animal Removal (16)Home inspection (4)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (1)

12/24/2019

The person who hired 2 Nice Guys to perform termite inspection, did not let them know there was a crawl space that also needed to be inspected. When we noticed the over-sight on the report, we called the main line and were transferred to one of the owners. He was at lunch but said he would personally come over and re-inspect as soon as he finished. He was there in 20 minutes, completed the inspect...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection

CATEGORY pest control, home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

[Member Name Removed], it was my pleasure meeting you and your family. 2 Nice Guys is more than a name. It's our philosophy in life and business. You aren't just another customer. You are part of our family now. And that's what family does, help each other in times of need. Thank you again for your kindness. Have a wonderful New Year in your new home. James

11/08/2019

2 Nice Guys did a great job. They were able to fit me in very quickly to take care of an ant issue. Dave from 2 Nice Guys was also great. Definitely will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review and patronage. Blessings.

11/01/2019

DON'T DO IT! I paid $155.00 to have moles removed from my yard. They came out and applied some bait but it did not remove the moles. I brought this to their attention and they said a second treatment was needed. It would cost me $99.00. When I hired them nothing was said about having second or third treatments. I hired them to solve a problem. They did not do that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mole Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

Hello Sir, I am on this. I left you a message after returning tonight, Sunday from business in Miami. Your satisfaction is very important to us. I am sorry that no one explained the full process for mole control to you. It is an ongoing process which requires several follow up visits. Unfortunately, there is no one shot solution to theses pests. Please return my call during business hours tomorrow...

11/01/2019

Arrived on time, completed work and friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard spray & Spider treatment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind patronage Sir. It is a pleasure serving you. Blessings.

08/15/2019

This is a very honest company. I have used them a couple times now. They always tell the truth instead of trying to just make money off you. Also they got rid of the bedbugs and just one treatment. I highly recommend this company for pest control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bed bugs inspection and treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

Thank you for your kind words and patronage. Blessings.

07/06/2019

What great service. I can’t say enough. Setting up the appointment was a snap and James was right on time. He got right to work taking care of business and did a very through job. Without question, I’ll be steering anyone who asks to 2 nice guys for their exterminator needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventative termite treatment for new residence construction.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you again for your kind patronage, review and friendship. Blessings!

05/05/2019

It took a week or so to get a appointment for an inspection. David came out on 4/23/19 and determined we had the very beginning of a termite infestation, which we agreed with as we had a swarm of adult termites in our foyer. The charge for the inspection was $75, which he said would be applied to the contract. The bid for the work was $850 which he gave us before he left. We contacted the company ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and treatment for termites

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind patronage and review. Blessings

01/02/2019

It went fine. No problems whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general pest control for my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind patronage and review. What can we do differently to receive A grades in price, quality, and professionalism?

12/27/2018

2 Nice Guys completes the termite treatment I needed the very next day after I called. I had limited time to get the treatment done as my closing date was quickly approaching and they did not add any unnecessary stress to the process. They were fast and professional and came in under all of the other bids I received! I would highly recommend using them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you again for your kind patronage and review. Have a wonderful New Year!

10/16/2018

Very professional and thorough. James is amazing and the type of person you instantly trust and have faith in. Will use again. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed inside and out for Winter critters, ants, and other creepy crawlies

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

Thank you Sir. It was a pleasure meeting you and being of service to you as well. Blessings, James

Inspections- Termite & Building. Wildlife Management- Skunks, Opossums, Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, Moles & Voles. Remove- Mice & Rats. General Pest Control- Fleas, Ticks, Roach, Silverfish, Spiders, Centipedes, Carpenter Ants & House Ants, Bed Bugs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover