Lambeth Auto Inc.

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since August 2010

Complete Auto & Truck Repair. Everything From Oil Changes to Engine & Transmission Repair....

Trillion Mechanical Services

With over 27 years in the industry performing residential, commercial, and industrial work, Trillion Mechanical Services is your one stop shop to cover all your needs! We offer service, repair and installation on all major brands of heating and air conditioning equipment, as well as light plumbing and light electrical. We offer very competitive rates, quality work and 24/7 emergency service. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. We offer free estimates and have a large service area. 0% INTEREST FINANCING for 12-18 months, with approved credit, available for customers looking to upgrade or replace their HVAC equipment. Registered Dealer for LUXAIRE and Samsung systems. Give us a call or text today!

09/22/2018

I talked to them about the work I wanted to get done and they provided me with an estimate and a basic time-line for the repair. I have had other non-related work done, always preceded by an estimate and ETR (estimated time of repair) schedule. The estimates are always solid quotes and the ETRs are always within the guidelines given unless we hit a snag as can happen with mechanical repair work. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an older vehicle and I wanted the engine replaced as well as some other system rebuild work done,

CATEGORY muffler repair,auto repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,radiator service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review and your business.

06/24/2016

I'm 100% happy with Lambeth Auto. They are very knowledgeable, their diagnoses have been 100% right, they do quality work and their rates are reasonable. I highly recommend Lambeth Auto.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate it!

09/18/2013

They are wonderful to work with.  We don't take our vehicles anywhere else to be repaired.  We have used them for years!  The office staff are friendly and helpful.  They do quality work every time for a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
brakes checked and cleaned, tail light replaced, inspection, and a few other little things.

CATEGORY auto repair

Oil Changes, Tune-UPs, Tire Sales, Antifreeze Flush, Transmission Service/Flush, Belt Replacement, Engine Overhaul/Replacement, Transmission Overhaul/Replacement, Exhaust, Steering, Suspension, Alignments, Brakes, Window Motors, Electrical & Regulators.

Body Work