Riverside Remodeling & Windows Service

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2013

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We are a small, locally owned business in operation for 8 years....

Eye Witness Roofing LLC

I provide excellence and integrity in all of my work. I provide with every roof installation a detailed walk-through video of all of my work. I show my customers why Eye Witness Roofing is the best! We do not ask you to trust us, WE SHOW YOU CAN TRUST US!

D

02/19/2017

They worked quickly and efficiently. The workerst were on time each morning and left when day was done. That being said we have had nothing but issues with their work. I am a handy man and only hired the company due to a time limit. I have been having to fix their work. When contacted about the poor work, nothing was taken care of and 3 months later I am still fixing what they did. Specifically th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company was hired to enclose a garage with bedrooms, laundry and mudroom. Their main responsibilities were framing, drywall, siding, windows, plumbing.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

12/31/2016

Just under 2 weeks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We created a hallway in the basement, framed all that in, moved a doorway/entrance, and created an office downstairs.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,interior painters

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen remodel. They even helped me figure out a new layout for the kitchen that is so user (&family) friendly, that I couldn't be more pleased!

CATEGORY interior painters

08/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my bathroom. Whie they were here they were very helpful with some other things I needed done

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

10/01/2013

Completely remodeled my kitchen: removed old cabinets, and helped me with the new layout, took out a wall, did all of the Of the new drywall. Tore out old flooring, laid beautiful new granite tile. Installed new plant window over sink, new appliances, all of my new cabinets ( in their new layout) and granite countertops!! Don't forget my glass and granite tile backsplash I couldn't be any happier ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Kitchen & bath remodels, basement remodel, flooring: hardwood, laminate, vinyl, tile. Carpentry; framing, crown molding, painting. Drywall, replacement windows & doors, decks & porches, room additions

Shingle roofs