Kaelin Dental Group

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

04/29/2015

For dental services I used Dr. David Kaelin. My experience was very good. He is always is very thorough. He does a good job. He has the talent. His staff are very personable. I have never had a bad job there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time I went to see him was just a few weeks ago. It was probably for a filling at that time.

CATEGORY dentists

08/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It went very well. Exam and dental plan is set up.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

04/09/2014

My experience with them was good. He was very efficient. The staff was friendly. The office environment was clean and nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Kaelin Dental Group for my dental care.

CATEGORY dentists

03/04/2013

Please see above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see Doctor Kaelin for comestic dentistry, due to discolored teeth from antibotic use when I was a child. Every aspect of my vist was excellent. From the time I walked in the door until I left the office. I will continue with services from Dr. Kaelin. He has developed a plan for me to make my smile what I have always wanted it to be, beautiful. I would recommend Dr. Kaelin to anyone.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

08/09/2012

I went in with my little baby and they promptly got me into the room for cleaning.  When my little one started fussing we temporarily stopped the cleaning and check-up so that I could make sure to occupy him until my husband was done with his appointment.  They used a water pick to do the cleaning and checked to see how healthy my gums were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a general cleaning and check-up but my husband had crowns and replacement teeth made as well as some whitening.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, periodontics

General, Restorative, And Cosmetic Dental Services